Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBuyer’s Beware

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fabulous View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Buyer’s Beware
    Posted: July 02 2005 at 3:07pm

I inquired about some indian curly machine weft from Sulltry Hair.com, was advised that this individual could get the hair in machine weft so I ordered the hair on 6/23/05 paid an additional $20.00 for overnight  delivery due to I was getting my hair done on Weds.  The owner stated that I would receive the hair no later than Weds.  I started emailing inquires  on 6/24, 6/27, 6/28, since each time I went into the tracking information on the site  it showed nothing but the order I placed.  I should have known something was up when she stated she could get the machine weft but she had to order it.  When I spend my money I expect some responses to my email regarding the item I purchase when, where, etc.  I file a dispute with paypal right away since it is now Saturday and no response.  I checked the site a couple of evenings ago  and it read some of the feedback comments was made by someone that the site owner was writing their own feedback results.  If you look at the site today the feedback section is gone and now it states: Due to computer problems we are unable to response to inquires and questions as fast as possible.  I have since contacted my credit card company and told them I have not received the item  and to credit my account.  Also it is real strange if you are having computer problems you can still continue to list hair for sale on ebay everyday. So ladies be careful when dealing with the person.    Also beware when there is no telephone contact to reach the company.  Thanks for listening.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic