Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Blush?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
xktoxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xktoxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Blush?
    Posted: July 17 2005 at 9:11pm
I use Orgasm blush by NARS. It literally works on every skintype but is very pricey. I would highly recommend it, though.
::Only you can judge how beautiful you are::
Gina E View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gina E Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 07 2005 at 11:11pm

It's probably the product you're using. I love cream blushes(though I usually use them for a "flushed" look)

I recommend going to your local department store and trying MAC, Benefit, or Christian Dior. This way you are able to try and feel without having to but...rather than grabbing one at the drugstore, hoping for the best and letting it sit in a drawer! Trust me, I've done it thousands of times.

Currently...I'm using Flamingo by Benefit(for glowiness) sometimes I'll use eyeshadow over my blush/bronzer...my fav is MAC Expesive Pink!

Hope that helps ang good luck!

arhake View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote arhake Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 06 2005 at 1:00pm

i just bought revlon cream blush in Just Peachy and you apply it with your fingers. Is a cream blush better than a powder? When I put it on it feels like I have to use a lot of it to get the look I want. Is there a blush that works for all skin tones that you would recommend?

And how do you apply blush to make your skin look like your glowing?  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic