Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockednunile resistance!jk

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: nunile resistance!jk
    Posted: December 15 2004 at 9:50am
IF I HAD ALL THE OTHER POMADES IN ONE ROOM ILL THROW THEM IN THE TRASH,BECAUSE (NUNILE) WILL ALWAYS GET YOU SOME AZZ!

NUNILE FAMILY STAND UP NOW BRUSH!
We climb together on this site!
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 9:53am
lol represent our product chess,spin is nunile for life!
DiPSeTBoY2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiPSeTBoY2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 9:57am
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

IF I HAD ALL THE OTHER POMADES IN ONE ROOM ILL THROW THEM IN THE TRASH,BECAUSE (NUNILE) WILL ALWAYS GET YOU SOME AZZ!

and he means that literally...LOL yo chess tell tha newbies tha story about tha first time u used nunile.
1800FabFlow View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1800FabFlow Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 9:57am
Originally posted by chessbum chessbum wrote:

I warned yall
F*ckin SHUT UP!!!

syke
nunile is the truth
http://dreamteam360.net/forums
we're the real wavers stay
BattsLM View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BattsLM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 9:59am
Nu Nile user signing in!!!
brooklyn_stand_up View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brooklyn_stand_up Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 10:01am
fuck nu nile dax is back like cooked crack
i call snitches steinbenner they always putting a new face in pinstripes- buddens
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 10:10am
Originally posted by spinnin spinnin wrote:

lol represent our product chess,spin is nunile for life!

First you hate on him, then you're on his side...I'm going to need for you to pick a side.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
whatever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 10:12am
im a newmember i read all the threads,copped me some nunile and im down with chess if you dont like nunile keep to yourself before i go in your mouth!
whatever nigga im still brushin!
BodyGuard View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BodyGuard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 10:14am
Originally posted by whatever whatever wrote:

if you dont like nunile keep to yourself before i go in your mouth!

It's not that serious homeboy...it reall isn't.

"i will make life very uncomfortable 4 u on the internet....u mess wit me bad enough..." -Cardinal an e-thug at his finest.
spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 10:23am
chess is my man thats real!hey bodyguard why you always got some clever witty shyt to say to somebody then you wonder why niggas always roasting you azz.yeah i bmailed your azz to better undestand myself,but dont be trying to handle a nigga.AND LEAVE THE NEWBIE ALONE,LEARN TO MIND YOUR BIZ!
chessbum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chessbum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 10:33am
LETS HAVE A MOMENT OF PRAYER AND KNOW ARGUMENTS THX!
We climb together on this site!
whatever View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whatever Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 10:39am
thx spin,but she is right its not that serious!im going to stay in my place and watch.play my postion more proper!
whatever nigga im still brushin!
MenaceIISociety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MenaceIISociety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 1:38pm

chess is my man thats real!hey bodyguard why you always got some clever witty shyt to say to somebody then you wonder why niggas always roasting you azz.yeah i bmailed your azz to better undestand myself,but dont be trying to handle a nigga.AND LEAVE THE NEWBIE ALONE,LEARN TO MIND YOUR BIZ!
WTF LMAO
O 514 GUTTA [O5G] View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote O 514 GUTTA [O5G] Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 5:01pm
i have nunile its good but sportin waves holds better
hard brush
dax wave and groom
brush till you get dizzy
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 7:44pm

issues...issues...issues
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
n1k3n30s0u1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote n1k3n30s0u1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 15 2004 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by whatever whatever wrote:

thx spin,but she is right its not that serious!im going to stay in my place and watch.play my postion more proper!

..real real genius.. real genius
OFFICIAL DREAMTEAM MEMBER
www.dreamteam360.net

"I'm not the best, I'm just better than you."-n1k3
Yet Anutha Aspect -
http://www.2guttah.vzz.net/DaFknIntr0vert/
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic