Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

WHAT IS YOUR WAVE GOAL!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
jayjay_28 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jayjay_28 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 10:32am
my goal is to walk down the street and have people turn tey heads and stare until im like what the F**K you looking at. And to be anoyed of people asking me how i got waves.Create New Poll
I am Who I Am
KiLLahD48 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KiLLahD48 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 1:45pm
Originally posted by jayjay_28 jayjay_28 wrote:

my goal is to walk down the street and have people turn tey heads and stare until im like what the F**K you looking at. And to be anoyed of people asking me how i got waves.Create New Poll

Me Too

I Want People Staring At My Waves
KiLLah D
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by BIGGMike BIGGMike wrote:

My goal is to keep striving to look my best and to never break my wave pattern.

Looking good is not only about hair but about keeping an overall good appearance. And above all keeping our bodies and minds healthy.

Big ups to baller05!

He's going to college. Brother that is a very good goal to set. There will be some personal challenges that only you know how to overcome, but you can do it. It's in you to be college educated! You are of the 5%.

So do your thang man and God Bless You! 

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 22 2005 at 10:11am
IS ANYONE CLOSE TO REACHING THERE WAVE GOAL?
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 2:42pm
my wave goal is to train my waves so good that when I get a cut against da grain my waves will still be there like my ni99a David at my school.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
Jordanfavorite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jordanfavorite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 4:25pm
to have the sickest waves in the world
Blazer15 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blazer15 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 23 2005 at 5:28pm
Everyone has dream and goals maybe one day they will come true I hope.
Holla at ya boy BK/QN finest. My waves is so lethal makes you sick to death.
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 12:11pm
MY goal is to come 2 school wif the best waves and have teacher asking how i got it
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 12:30pm
my goal is to get all my sides up before school and justafter every cut improve results
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 30 2005 at 2:47pm
A minor goal of mine is to beat thats riiiiiite in this battle of the tsunami's.......
bg05 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 8:59am
My wave goal is to get them on my sideburns and to get my back going more diagonal. Other than that, they're at a nice depth and they are connected perfectly.
http://photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
bg05=BodyGuard=Adot
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 12:58pm
yea i wanna get them on my sideburns to
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

Bowizzle View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 11:00pm
my wave goal is to have all the hoes at my school on my dick so i can say back then yall didn't want me now my waves hittin yall on me and then say get the FU*K. and have all the hoes loved me
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 11:03pm
might wanna be a lil more careful about how u word it, there are women on this forum too.

Bowizzle View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 11:13pm
for real
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 11:15pm
yeah, for real. jes sayin sumthin b4 BIGGMike does.

Bowizzle View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bowizzle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 31 2005 at 11:59pm
thanks fo lookin out for a member

Edited by Bowizzle
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 3:56pm
dang yall got some creative goals
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
The Man View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote The Man Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 6:30pm
bowizzle dont say the n word bra biggmike aint feeling that word
baller05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 01 2005 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by Bowizzle Bowizzle wrote:

my wave goal is to have all the hoes at my school on my dick so i can say back then yall didn't want me now my waves hittin yall on me and then say get the FU*K. and have all the hoes loved me

lol spoken from a true pea-eye-em-pea
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic