Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

i am truly sorry HERE ARE THE NEW KIM PIC

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i am truly sorry HERE ARE THE NEW KIM PIC
    Posted: July 17 2005 at 11:50am

i have not been able to get on the computer at all anyway its 2 weeks later but here are the 2 new pics of her hair chopping   plus an older one of her really long hair a few years ago

the pics are out of order

#59 is right after she got it cut all one length

#60 is right before we went to the salon for the short cut

#61 is from when her hair was super long

well? lemme know if yas like it   SHE IS NOT WEARING THE SHERIFF SHIRT!!!! btw   do u notice her pregnant belly??????

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286469039& amp;congratulation_page=y

Edited by lovebobs
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 12:18pm
Originally posted by lovebobs lovebobs wrote:

kim will be cutting her hair this weekend into a one length bob about a half inch below lip level but shorter than  chin length

kim just told me that she might try an even shorter cut then the one i just described  but she wont tell me how short!!!!!!!!!!!!

she has a pic but wont let me see

kim finally went through with the cut she was planning on,   after a few weeks of me waiting i am happy to report it is now the SHORTEST EVER!!!! (for her) she got a very blunt bob (she lost about 3 inches off the front) just a tad below lip length (and may i add the girl who gave her the cut was soooo damn cute and had the same cut as claire danes in mod squad, it was really fun watching her cut my wifes hair off) it looks stunning (to me) i looooooove it sooo friggin much on her, she looks adorable   i couldnt think of anything better than her being pregnant and having this great haircut   it RULES!!!!

i am gonna take some pics to post this weekend i promise!!!!

so her hair is now all one length a tad above lip and alot darker with a few light  stripes     looks amazing............

i have not been able to get on the computer at all anyway its 2 weeks later but here are the 2 new pics of her hair chopping   plus an older one of her really long hair a few years ago

the pics are out of order

#59 is right after she got it cut all one length

#60 is right before we went to the salon for the short cut

#61 is from when her hair was super long

well? lemme know if yas like it   SHE IS NOT WEARING THE SHERIFF SHIRT!!!! btw   do u notice her pregnant belly??????

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286469039& amp;congratulation_page=y

Actually, it looks longer than ever, nowhere near the "just a tad below lip length" you said it was cut to. And she doesn't look pregnant to me.

I'm a little tired of seeing these pix that are taken from really weird angles. You have to tell us what they are showing because the pictures show something else entirely.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 12:22pm
what the hell are you talking about #59 is the latest pic thats right after she cut it   and that is a TAD below her lips   are you blind!!!!!!
Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 4:57pm

What a let down.

I for one can’t notice any discernable difference from the previous “cut”.

Again we see multiple posts/threads started by you (Lovebobs). One thread starts and while we wait for an update (for what seems like an eternity) you start yet another, finishing off what you started 2+ weeks ago.

While we all no doubt applaud you for keeping us all informed of Kim’s news on the haircut front, you do yourself no favours in the way in which you supply it. Please let us know after it’s actually being done and let us have a link to the photos then and not the half a*sed way it’s being done at present. Don’t forget also, to do this all in ONE thread.

Anyway, hope all goes ok on the baby side of things.

JohnnyQuest View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnnyQuest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 17 2005 at 7:40pm
Looks great, thanks for the update and it does look a bit shorter to me. A straight on shot would answer all the questions. Keep the pics comin bro.
Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 12:59am

I have to agree that after all this time having only one photo post-cut is a let down - and also due to the weird angle its taken from you can't see much other than its a bob of indeterminate length.

How are we supposed to tell if Kim looks pregnant from these two photos??

Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Longhairdreams View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Longhairdreams Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 12:37am

wow your wife looks really really young.I would have sworn she was no older than 16! And I'm confused who karen is.I kept confusing her with kim?

Edited by Longhairdreams
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 21 2005 at 7:05pm

karen is kims younger sister (20)

kim is 24   they look different   karen is the skinnier one

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic