Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Britney Spears

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Britney Spears
    Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:52am

New Short Hair Cut ,kinda made her look more serious and somehow more mature but it's cute

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:21am
I admit that I can't see the sides and back, but to me it looks to me like she removed her extensions and put up the rest into a ponytail.

Have you got a link to a different view?

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:27am
nah i have another pic of her sides but it's 2 big to upload here it's completley at the same lengh no ponytails if u want pm me with ur email and i'll send it to u on it ...she really did it
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 9:46am
Well done Britney! It took her long enough to realise that she looked like a skank. She looks really pretty from the neck up now but someone needs to remind her that tied up curtains don't work the same as maternity wear or look good with boots.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 11:00am

If, big if, that is in fact a cut, it's confirmation to me that she has completely lost her mind. What is that? Not a bob, bangs, layers, and blunt just below the ear?

I don't think it's cut. 

BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 11:22am

Originally posted by Hellfrozeover Hellfrozeover wrote:

Well done Britney! It took her long enough to realise that she looked like a skank..... but someone needs to remind her that tied up curtains don't work the same as maternity wear or look good with boots.

Cosigning that for sure!  LOL

~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Desmond View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Desmond Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 12:20pm
Robocop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Robocop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 2:13pm

Whilst I appreciate that she is pregnant and this can have an effect on your appearance (and I don't just mean a bump), but this style makes her look more like her mum.

However with Britney, blink and she have a different style, length and colour.

Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 3:26pm

I think thats her shortest ever?  I like it and can't wait to see her as it grows and changes.

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 4:14pm
It looks good, she doesn't look like the sterotypical Trailer Trash now.
~* Bambi Lee *~
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 6:52pm
Originally posted by Wild-Kitty Wild-Kitty wrote:

New Short Hair Cut ,kinda made her look more serious and somehow more mature...

More mature?

It took her long enough to realise that she looked like a skank.

looked like?

Originally posted by Bambilee Bambilee wrote:

It looks good, she doesn't look like the sterotypical Trailer Trash now.

Kinda like that of a different variety.

eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 18 2005 at 8:32pm
Her hair usually looks really nasty without extensions. I'd guess she took out the extensions and decided to trim it up for now. Losing all that damage made it look the healthiest I've ever seen it, especially in the photo links Desmond posted.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:18am

Yeah, that haircut makes all the difference. Give me a break.

I've seen enough photos of pregnant celebrities to last a lifetime. Take a few weeks off, paparazzi.

Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 7:47am
Well now the big question when the fake comes back LOL.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 9:51am
I know she is pragnent but this cut is just awfull. But like you said it won't be long before the extentions are back.. And I for once think thats a good thing... 
Hellfrozeover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellfrozeover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 10:41am
Originally posted by DaveDecker DaveDecker wrote:

Originally posted by Wild-Kitty Wild-Kitty wrote:

New Short Hair Cut ,kinda made her look more serious and somehow more mature...

More mature?

It took her long enough to realise that she looked like a skank.

looked like?

How true.

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:10pm
Hope she moves into mummyhood and much deserved obscurity, as she outgrows her 12--15 year old girl fan base.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 12:38pm
Fatmoogas I don't think that base will be 12-15 more like 25-30 when she gets back to light of the stage.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Robocop Robocop wrote:

Whilst I appreciate that she is pregnant and this can have an effect on your appearance (and I don't just mean a bump), but this style makes her look more like her mum.

However with Britney, blink and she have a different style, length and colour.

In defence of her mum, I've never seen a pic of her with a cut  that stupid.

In the interest of hair health, probably a very good call. In the interest of style, she should have actually picked one. I can't even describe this cut. It's a total "non-style".

murdoch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote murdoch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 19 2005 at 4:46pm
i love her new hair cut and i think she looks really mature now!
my rabbit- her hairs always perfect!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic