Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Reposting My Intro - Long Time Member

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reposting My Intro - Long Time Member
    Posted: July 18 2005 at 11:10pm
I'm a long time member. I spend most of my time on the Long Hair Support board but I also post on the General board too.
I posted this intro to the Long Hair Support Board back on July 28 2002.
I'm reposting it now that there's an Intro Board. So here is what I wrote back then.

"I`ve already posted a bunch but I thought I`d introduce myself.
Hi, I am Robert / PurpleBubba from Michigan. I`m not currently attending but I have completed 800 of 1500 hours of Cosmetology School. I came to these boards in case there is something I can help answer. If I can help anyone or help you find something please ask. Please note that I don`t have knowledge about which brands are better than others. The main reason being that some products work better for one person than another. The only way you can find out if something works for you is to try it. I am in favor of letting people make choices for themselves and not forcing my feelings or opinions on others. I feel it is better to give people all of the options and let them choose which one they want to try. While I may personally prefer longer hair on women, I do not believe in picking on people for what happens in their life. Whether they like or hate their hair I am here to be supportive of their decisions and help if I can."
~~~~~~~~~~

I'd like to add that I also frequent other sites so if you've seen a PurpleBubba posting elsewhere chances are it's me.

DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 7:36am
Hi Robert, and thanks for your reintroduction.  I suppose by now you've completed your Cosmetology training?  And are you working in the field now?

-- "Enquiring minds want to know" -- the National Enquirer
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 10:31am
Nope. I only did those 800 hours.
That was back in 00-01.
I've spent the past few years concentrating my efforts on the internet. There's too many things that need to change with that "industry" before I go full blown into it. HB is a big part of what's right and changing for the better. So here I am. :)
DaveDecker View Drop Down
Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DaveDecker Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 20 2005 at 12:22pm
Ah, thanks for updating us.  And I would agree with you that there are  a lot of ways to direct one's energies. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic