Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Helpful Ideas for Starting a Journal

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
PurpleBubba View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurpleBubba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Helpful Ideas for Starting a Journal
    Posted: July 23 2005 at 2:00am
Helpful Ideas for Starting or Writing a Journal.

I was just reading a few journals and I got to thinking I'd mention a few ideas for people to use in their journals. And maybe you have some ideas too.

1. Reposting or adding an introduction in the first post.

2. A post about your hair's history with or without pictures.

3. A post about products you've tried before and whether you liked them or not.

4. Gather a list of products or things you'd like to try so you can try some and then more later. For my journal  on another site I asked for recommendations on a thread and then after people gave me permission to quote them I used their quotes of what they used and how they used it. Very helpful.

5. A post of both short and long term goals.

6. A post about your most recent routine. Including the tools, products, washing methods, and styling techniques.

7. The most helpful thing I did was to make "To do lists"
When I started my journal I made a list of 10 things that I thought I'd never get done and within a week or two I had like 7 of them done. It really helped me focus on my goals and starting a new routine.

8. Try to give each entry in your journal a title so that you can find things easier. You could either use the dates like "July 23 2005 Updates" or you could put "Routine Update", "Trim Update" or a combo.

Those are just some ideas.
AnaisSatin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AnaisSatin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 24 2005 at 4:49pm

I nominate this thread for stickiness

Anais

my LJ, 40 inches long
zhongyi200841 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zhongyi200841 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 08 2011 at 1:02am

Good afternoon!  Thanks for the great information posted here.

Edited by zhongyi200841 - August 08 2011 at 7:08am
nesvyhomesa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nesvyhomesa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 25 2011 at 5:46pm
As per my opinion I would like to say that this is the best idea that it gives a lots of perfect  detailed information about to start the health general and I have been saying that it is helpful to every one.
kelvintoam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kelvintoam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2011 at 7:02pm
Journaling is a great way to record the event, it's fun. Simply write the day's activities. They said that they do not seem interested, but a year or even a month from now, they can take a whole new light.

johnrambo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnrambo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2011 at 3:58am
Wow great information l like this post thanks for sharing.

Edited by Karen Shelton - March 08 2013 at 7:12am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic