Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

tinting

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
poisongirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote poisongirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: tinting
    Posted: July 28 2005 at 8:00pm
Does anybody here knows anything about tinting your eyelashes? How ,where,etc..thanx guys!
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: July 29 2005 at 11:09pm
Sounds dangerous.  Probably just mascara is a better idea.
More awesome than a manatee!
LoVeLyLiNdSaY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoVeLyLiNdSaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 9:41am
i've heard about that stuff too... it's kinda like the whole thing with the tinting your eyebrows and bleaching them and nonsense. i think you should try going to like... sally's beauty supply store or something and ask them. i am almost positive that they have something there hope that helped some
-:|:- LoVeLyLiNdSaY -:|:-
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 5:45am
I tint eyebrows and lashes. It's pretty safe if you have someone who is trained doing it for you. Basically its like a really mild dye that is carefully brushed on to your lashes or eyebrows (while youre eyes are closed and covered with cotton!) and left on for about 5 minutes.
I like to get mine tinted cuz my eyelashes are really sparse and so are my brows and it just makes them look a lot fuller. A few women I know who have light colored eyebrows and lashes like to get them tinted esp during the summer cuz its so easy and less messy than mascara.

But I don't recommend you do it yourself and find someone who is qualified to do it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoVeLyLiNdSaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 2:43pm
aseya- how much is it to tint your eyebrows/lases?? i have the same problem and i want my lashes to look fuller also. and i was thinking about goin dark blondish color (i'm naturally a dark brunette) and i'm caramel-milk chocolate brown now (like how i use all food for the names )... but i was just wondering about it.. i didn't know if it were cheapish or really expensive =\
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 4:15pm
Hmm.. I'm not really sure. I don't live in the US and prices here are different. I would say it shouldn't be more than 10-15$ but I'm not sure. Try calling a few salons or day spas.It shouldn't be expensive and probably just a little more than eyebrow shaping. The brow tinting should be easier to find cuz I'd assume they do it at most hair salons.

If you find out, please let me know. I'd like to compare the prices here to the ones in the states.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoVeLyLiNdSaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 22 2005 at 1:44pm
awesome- i'll definately check up on that! :) thanks alot!!!
Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 4:37pm
I ALWAYS do my eyelashes.  I would go to a salon to do it.  It is really cheap..like aseya said maybe 15-20 tops.  You have to keep your eyes close for 15 minutes or so.  But I definitely would recommend it.  It gives your eyelashes a really nice look and they look so thick.  We spend the summer at the lake too on our boat...so I never wear makeup..and my eyelashes always look great!!!
Sakeenah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sakeenah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 16 2005 at 4:32pm
most salons do it now, its not dangerous just keep ur eyes shut lol, na really i recomend every1 to do it.
there are just some days i cant be bothered to wear mascara (although thats not often) and i dont wanna walk around looking like i have no lashes!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic