Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Hair hell

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
griane View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote griane Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hair hell
    Posted: August 03 2005 at 11:56pm
I'm 44, I have short hair, I can't get an amazing haircut EVER. I'm no good at explaining what I want, and I have never found a stylist like the ones you see on makeover shows who seem to know precisely what would look amazing... I'm so frustrated.
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 6:36am
The ones they put on makeover shows are often ritzy and expensive.  The job of most stylists is to give you what you want, not to decide for you.  Figure out what would look great on you, then find a picture of that style and bring it with you to show your stylist so they can see exactly what you want.  If you need any help deciding what would look good on you, there are places online where you can upload your picture and try on styles, or just ask.  Everyone here is very helpful.  Good luck.
Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic