Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pecking Order

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pecking Order
    Posted: August 05 2005 at 3:27am

Why do posters keep changing from Senior Members to Groupies and back again? Actually I know the answer.

I would suggest the following:

Super Member=1000+

Senior member=500+

Groupie=100+

Newbie=less than 100

Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 11 2005 at 7:27pm
fatmoogas, I was a Senior member and now I am just a groupie. I wonder really what the numbers are? I have got only one more post to post before I hit 300!  So, I hope here it is!  Oh well! 
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 1:34pm
Still a groupie? Maybe it's 500 then!
AmberJune View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberJune Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 22 2005 at 9:56am
hmmmm I noticed all this too
*AmberJune* http://twitter.com/AmberJune01
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 25 2005 at 7:15am

Hi all,

Jeff changed the post rankings at one point to the current ranking:

Newbie - 0-10+
Groupie - 50 +
Senior member - 500+

I will see about adding the Super Member - 1,000+

If you have other suggestons for 2,000+ posts or higher, please let me know your thoughts.  As you all know, I am open to suggestions that make sense and are reasonable and generally for the good of all the visitors here.

In the meantime, FatMoogas...I made you an honorary Super Member.  It is posted under your icon. :-)

I will definitely look into this.

Thanks for the feedback.

Karen

PS.  Debbie & AmberJune I promoted both of you to Senior members since you have both been such devoted HB.com visitors & friends. 

:-)

That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
Debbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Debbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 01 2006 at 8:17am
I just now noticed this thread!  LOL!  I am still a groupie which doesn't really seem to bother me too much!  I hope everyone had a Happy New Year!  I did catch a glimpse at Dick Clark and he looked  great!  I I did notice though that his speech was slurred. But by the way that I took it it is a miracle that he is with us!  Happy New Year again to everyone!  May all your hair happenings....Happen!  Keep up the good work Karen and the rest of the gang!  I do enjoy coming here!  Debbie
There is more to life than hair...Come on---Go get a life!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic