Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Winged Contour

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
MillieBelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MillieBelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Winged Contour
    Posted: August 08 2005 at 2:56pm

I love the way it looks but what is a way or colors to use so that you don't look too made up.

jean32 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jean32 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 7:44pm
That looks like the cat eye [eyeshadow][it's a eyeshadow technique].I don't know what makeup you should use.
Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 9:21pm

I'd play around with a lilac mauve. You've got a bright eye there. So all accents and assesories need to be lighter. A blue purple could cool this hot eye down. The lighter more romantic. You've already got a color that jumps at you. This eye would be gorgeous with the right evening gown. Very nicely done.

Sunduster

Sunduster View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sunduster Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 08 2006 at 9:54pm

I think I'd also play around with a charcoal gray black. That's a pretty dark eye. Boy I'd have fun dressing up that one. You could even work some yellow in if the right shade. Even a light pink rose. Or winkle berry. You could make several different looks. Got to find me some  shadow close to that color. I really like it. Thanks for the display.

Sunduster

Shyanne View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shyanne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 18 2006 at 3:58pm
I love it, but can't help here.
And, I...I've got nothing to offer you, no no, just this heart deep and true, which you say you don't need...Know in your soul, please...For haven't you me, with you now? And I love you, I love you...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic