Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

zigzag wefts

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
cherrycoke View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherrycoke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: zigzag wefts
    Posted: August 09 2005 at 2:17am
Hiya. Does anyone have any idea how you are suppose to retie the ends of hand-tied zigzag weft when you cut the weft?  I have some hair that has that real tight zigzag weft that looks kinda like rickrack.  With my nature girl hair, it's handtied and you can easily take a bit of the hair off to retie the end. But this zigzag looks different. Has anyone dealt with the zigzag that looks like rickrack?  Does it unravel as easily as the other type of handtied wefts? Would nail glue on the ends be sufficient?
FabulousHairExt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FabulousHairExt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 2:31am
i like to put nail glue down the entire weft, let it dry and then cut it with a very sharp razor blade. hope this helps.
fyi I know my spelling sux!
Koffee Brown View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koffee Brown Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 2:47am
What's rickrack? I have some zigzag wefts from EP and they are EASY to cut, u can cut them anywhere and 0 shedding.   

Edited by Koffee Brown
K-B
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic