Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockedfreestyle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 10:58am

BLACKyou gonna have to come harder-than-that, you sound retarded-wit-raps....wearin a 'fitted' the only time you'll be a 'starter-wit-caps'/
Watch as I slaughter-this-cat, my intellect? smarter-than-wack....I'll take 'half this niggas' blood like this oreo's 'father-was-black'!!//<lol
I'll straight spill-over, you ripped bitch, your appeal's-lower...your pace? still-slower, 'protect ya rocs' like you 'sheild-hova'!/
You older then me but I feel-older this 'snakes cold' like 'chilled-boas'....this ain't 'G.I. Joe' you little ho~mo, but I still 'kill-cobras'//(ol' school)
You need more-than-medical, put the raw-n-death-in-you...you aint a Warlord General, you ain't skilled in war-in-general/<KO
f**k this Bitches Intelligence like I scorned-the-federal.....I was born to step-on-you, 'split thoughts' like I 'tore-ya-head-in-two'//
This ain't serious, I just 'piss around' like I 'border-with-pee'....bitch you like a daughter-ya-see, youz a waiter, takin orderz-from-me/
You 'whore-wanna-beef' like slutz 'wit steaks'....I'll corner-ya-scene, when you got in, everbody said "that aint a score-for-the-team"//<lol

its over^^^

blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 09 2005 at 10:08am
niggaz call me pussy, but i am wut i eat/bowwizzle kno im da best dats y he challenge me tryin ta step up/homey u a private soldier im a captain so simon sayz step down or get stomped down/my crack rock get ya head round n round like a cop circlin da block/i hustle sun up ta sun down, if i dont see it come back up, i cant frown, im happy wit my life i came up from bein down/white tee dickies chucks iz tha uniform of a street soldier, n ima stay dat way til im older/winter make my blood colder n my street rage mo bolder motha f**ka i stay a bandana folder/u pose more then victoria secret bitches n chill wit snitches dat y yall all have stitches lookin like frankenstein, n now im tired of wastin time/
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic