Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your dream install?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
marie87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 9:13pm
I did try the ep plugs with shrinks on a freind and they stayed I was surprized! But I'm pre tipping my fina hair for my own install and the LG did help last time. I cant figure out what the EZ plugs are tipped with. It's not wax or keritin they dont melt at all. Oh and I think it was scotchroo wantin to get certifyed by the pool. Dose sound like fun though
leia1979 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leia1979 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 10:41pm
If money, time and ability were no object, what would be your ultimate install?

What kind of hair?
Plastikhaar or Prohair

What method?
heat seals

Who would do it?
Boogiemama or Lisa (Metalgirl)....or Kristin, if I wanted to try fusion.
I don't like going to complete strangers. 

What color(s)?
Bright, flaming red!  Red streaks plus an undercolor to make my hair like 3 inches longer.  *sigh*  I don't think my workplace could handle the all that red hotness, though.

Kalika - why won't your boss let you have mermaid hair?  I'd think having a unique look would be beneficial in your line of work.

Edited by leia1979
Kalika View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kalika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 2:24am
nah, they even make me cover up my tattoo.  I used to have short spikey blue hair in seattle, and I DID make more money, but down south they want "classier" women.  *pfffft, thats his excuse.  I broke him down a bit and can have wild streaks in moderation, or faux dreads.  just not both at the same time*
metalgirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote metalgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:44am
Some clubs are very picky!  When I was going to college and working as a dancer, the club that I worked at was more relaxed on those rules, so girls could have tatoos, piercing, funky hair, whatever they wanted.  Now I must say that most of the older customers (35+) were put off by that kind of stuff, but the younger guys really liked it.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic