Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Need Help Can’t Find Colorzap

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aubergine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aubergine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Need Help Can’t Find Colorzap
    Posted: August 14 2005 at 7:28am
Hi, I've just joined here. 

I have a very common problem with my black dyed hair....I want it out !
My hair is naturally light blonde and I started dying it light brown 2 years ago.  Then I dyed it a gorgeous blue/black which I loved, it was so shiny and different--but if course my blonde roots annoyed me, my hair always came back with blue roots and black hair.  Since then I've tried to dye it red/black, dark brown again, and most recently violet.  I looks a mess--the violet hair dye hasn't even taken to my dyed hair, so now I have purple roots and brown/black hair.

I'm bored of black now, so I don't want to dye over black again, I want a lighter colour like brown violet or brown red, but I'll need to either bleach my hair or strip it.

L'Oreal Colorzap sounds like the best option for me, my hair is really thick and strong and in top condition, but my problem is, I live in the UK and I can't find Colorzap anywhere.  Do they even sell it over here?

Does anyone know of an international website which will sell Colorzap in both dollars AND sterling, because I have no dollars.

I have to get it sorted out with in a month...I start college then.

Thanks for your help,
Louise
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic