Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BIGGMike - Leaving Lil J In Charge?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BIGGMike - Leaving Lil J In Charge?
    Posted: August 15 2005 at 10:35am
Posted: August 15 2005 at 10:18am | IP 64.219.241.2 Report Post 

Leaving Lil J in charge:

One evening he sent me an email and when I replied to it, I told him to hold the site down because he an Rence119 where the only ones on the site at that time. Rence ask me to tell Lil J to slow down with the post, so I did. I never said he was in charge of anything. I said "hold the site down until I can check it when I get home". I got home and he had made a post saying he was in charge. I laughed about it but didn't make a big deal of it because I did tell him to hold it down until I got home to check it. It's really not that big of a deal people.

Edited by BIGGMike on August 15 2005 at 10:21am

Edited by Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 10:39am
ight daz cool as long as he aint in charge
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
Jae-Tills View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jae-Tills Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 3:30pm
yea
work like a slave eat like a king
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 4:22pm
ok i knew u ment hold it down
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 4:36pm
dig it! Man this is what happen when I get busy around the office and can't check the board.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 4:42pm
Yall got keep each other in line. The report botton in the corner still works, use it.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 4:44pm
good looking out mike
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic