Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

My Wavez...After 2 Dayz....

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~*smoothy*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*smoothy*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: My Wavez...After 2 Dayz....
    Posted: August 15 2005 at 11:24pm
My Wavez...After 2 Dayz....Of Brushin For 30 Minutez..

http://community.webshots.com/album/424120349Whshie

Will They Improve?

Do They Look Good?

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2005 at 11:48pm
ummmm 2 days?... 30 minutes of brushin?..... u know that only adds up to an hour. that looks too good to be the progress of an hour. unless u got a kit. but of course they will improve wit time, and more brushing. so uve been a member since june and jes started brushin 2 days ago? i find that hard to believe. it is lookin nice tho.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*smoothy*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 12:52am
naw for reall tho..that was 2 dayz of me seriously brushin 30 minutez a day i never use to brush that long...it used to be 5 minutez...and i would never use a kit...so it could mash up my hair? ur crazy...anywayz believe what u want.

phlysprts4lfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 12:56am
Yo thats a Kit. Wave in a BOX. you shouldny have aken the pics right after u shampooed it out....It might not be as auvious

Edited by phlysprts4lfe
phlysprts4lfe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phlysprts4lfe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 12:59am

Originally posted by ~*smoothy*~ ~*smoothy*~ wrote:

My Wavez...After 2 Dayz....Of Brushin For 30 Minutez..

http://community.webshots.com/album/424120349Whshie

Will They Improve?

Do They Look Good?

Will They Improve....................Yes....But dont use that thing no more.....to improve them....just get a good pomade and brush

Do they look good................

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 7:03am
I doubt you got those in 2 days cause in you album you have pics from early july and your waves look the same except it looks like you got a cut now.

If you really want them to improve you should probably brush more.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*smoothy*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 10:46am
 You guyz can believe what you want....but i have picz from since july that showz my wavez....whatever...i never used no friggin kit...but if thatz what yall wanna beleive then so be it.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*smoothy*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 10:55am
Imma be real wit ya'lll i have been wavin more maybe 2 monthz...but i cut my hair..but itz 2 dayz of me brushin since my hair cut....so it was a misunderstandin...itz haard to say what i mean by 2 dayz.....i have been brushin for 2 dayz consistantly....30 min a day....i guess i kinda mislead you guyz....if ya'll hate me.....ya'll hate me....but i appreciate the commentz.....if yall think i used a kit check my dam album.....http://community.webshots.com/user/thakidd128

Even da products are there....u guyz are ridiculous sayin i used a kit.....big upz to 360spinna who proved to them that it wasn't no dam kit...i would never disrespect da wave game....
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 11:14am
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 1:49pm
waves looking good homie
AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 1:51pm
but dog u need to show da back and sides
AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 4:37pm
now things are clearer. i didnt think u would use a kit, but to say u got those after 2 days.... thas the only other thing that comes to mind. i knew u had been wavin for awhile, and when u said 2 days, i jes figured id call u on ur bluff (ie.... the kit). i still think they look nice tho.

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 4:39pm

Smoothy your hair looks good bra. I like the products pic too.

Tight, you got a good method. They should improve cause you doing somthing right.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 16 2005 at 4:44pm

Originally posted by <FONT face=verdana size=2><B><BR>Even da products are there....u guyz are ridiculous sayin i used a kit.....big upz to 360spinna who proved to them that it wasn't no dam kit...i would never disrespect da wave game....<BR></B></FONT>[/QUOTE
Even da products are there....u guyz are ridiculous sayin i used a kit.....big upz to 360spinna who proved to them that it wasn't no dam kit...i would never disrespect da wave game....
[/QUOTE wrote:

360 didnt prove it, U ur self proved it by explaining wut u meant by 2 days. big ups to 360 for lookin at the dates on those albums tho.

360 didnt prove it, U ur self proved it by explaining wut u meant by 2 days. big ups to 360 for lookin at the dates on those albums tho.

waves-spinnin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote waves-spinnin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 05 2007 at 9:50am
look good 2 me
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic