Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Yall want da du-rag line to go away

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Lil Webbie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil Webbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Yall want da du-rag line to go away
    Posted: August 17 2005 at 9:14am

YO homiez did yall ever think of this?

When you tie your du-rag put a paper towel under yall du-rag. Get a paper towel fold it in to a rectangle and put it under your durag

Yo i tried that and worked.

AMBITIONZ OF
A SPINNA
wordz by J-One
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 4:39pm

yeah, u could also wear a head band, which would make it easier for sleeping.... or u could try my "10 minute du-rag method"

http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=34301& amp;PN=1

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by sjay sjay wrote:

i discovered a way that will give you that jes du ragged for the whole night look in jes a few minutes and w/o the appearance of that MEAN line. there are a few things that you will need:

2 du rags. (preferably spartan stretch kind)

some form of moisturizer.

spray bottle.

blow dryer.

the first thing you do is put some kind of moisturizer, pomade or grease in ur hair. w/e will make it soft. then you will brush how ever long u usually do. after this you will spray hair wit water bottle till moistened all over. apply du rag number one(dont be afraid to tie it tight cuz it will only take a few minutes). spray this one with water. (abt 10 squirts on back, front, and sides). then apply du rag number two and spray it the same way. once this is done, u can get out the trusty blow dryer and use till u feel as if both du rags all the way to the hair is dry. when u take off the du rags, ppl will think that u du ragged for an extended period of time. but look ma'... no lines!

That's thinking with your head Sjay! Good idea.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 6:31pm
i dont get no line when i tie my durag cause i dont tie it tight
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 6:37pm
these are the two ways i wear mine to avoid the line, i can pull it back as tight as i wont and it doesn't hurt.

*i posted these a while back*
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 6:38pm
word 360 i need to use that good looks on the info

Edited by KingJames23
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
scurlboy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scurlboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 6:47pm

or u can jus wear the durag inside out,  like i do,

and i neva have a line.

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2005 at 7:35pm
Originally posted by scurlboy scurlboy wrote:

or u can jus wear the durag inside out,  like i do,

and i neva have a line.

i think every body is talking about the line that you get when the strings cross your forehead, not the line from the stitching, but that is also a good idea to, i always wear mine inside out.
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 9:42am

i just started wearing wave caps instead

It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 11:34am

Originally posted by 360spinna 360spinna wrote:

these are the two ways i wear mine to avoid the line, i can pull it back as tight as i wont and it doesn't hurt.

*i posted these a while back*

wat type of du rag is dat? caz da durags i got, da strings cant open up like dat

It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2005 at 11:43am
That's a regular du-rag, its easier to do it with a new one.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic