Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

*pics*Red Eyebrows (help asap b4 Tuesday)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
chanel05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chanel05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: *pics*Red Eyebrows (help asap b4 Tuesday)
    Posted: August 19 2005 at 12:22pm

I've decided that I wanted my hair dyed to a dark brown with reddish tones in it. However it didn't come out like the girl on the box's did so I'm really upset. My hair on top is super dark red. It's so unbelievable because I have really fair skin. That's my first upsetting problem which I can't do anything about it.

But the real problem is my eyebrows. I have naturally light eyebrows like a dark blonde or light brown. My aunt thought I should dye them too since my hair was going to be so dark and my skin is so light. I thought the hair dye was like the girl on the box (dark brown) so I let her and plus I think she left it on there a little bit too long. After the crying was done, my eyebrows are red. A dark kind of red. I look so fake and clownish. I have school in 4 days and I'm feeling so depressed. Is there anything out there I can do to my eyebrows that won't turn them orange or pink because I want my natural light brown ones back. Afraid to use perioxde/bleach in case they turn orange. They're so dark and red! Please help me.

here are my pics:
Before I dyed my hair/eyebrows

http://tinypic.com/aucx38.jpg

Edited by chanel05
Wild-Kitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wild-Kitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 1:12am
well i think the red goes very well with your face and eyes and also your eyebrows doesnt cause any problem , well the good news is , your striking red colour will fade in few washs in one wash u'll see the difference so is your eyebrows which also the good news about them they grow quite fast ,if you hate them this much you can put some meduim ash blonde on them but be sure not to leave it till 2 long and check the colour till it gets all the reddish tones out then if they r 2 light you can put some light brown on them it will tone them but i believe it's 2 much to be done for eyebrows i dont know how healthy is that believe me i had worse exprience with my eyebrows colour and eventually after a week all be left from it just a hint of the disaster which in your case i dont think it's bad at all and the colour look really pretty on u
ammonia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ammonia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 3:50am
if you cant them fixed..try coloring them in with a eyebrow pencil :P
knowing_naivety View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote knowing_naivety Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 20 2005 at 5:31pm
Find a beauty therapist and ask them to tint your eyebrows brown, itll take about a minute (any longer and they'll turn out black). They dont look bad from your photos though.
sansconformist View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sansconformist Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 8:32pm
Eyebrows are easy peasy. Just swipe over them with your mascara wand and you're good. Use waterproof if you sweat a lot.
roxxy_redhead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote roxxy_redhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 5:42am
 it doesnt look bad at all. I have super fair skin also and my hair is dyed a dark red,but i dont color m y eyebrows. i did once and it didnt look good. my eyebrows are like a dark blonde also but if you need to fix yours just use an eyebrow pencil like everyone has suggested. good luck!
life's awesome as a redhead!
Veronica F View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veronica F Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 31 2005 at 10:24pm

The hair on your head hardly looks red at all! It def. looks dark brown tho, and ur eyebrows look good actually, but whtever, if all else fails, try a medium brown eyebrow pencil.

tinfoiltrees View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tinfoiltrees Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 12:26am
i think your hair and eyebrows look amazing. often we are much much harder on ourselves than other people are...i would keep it if i were you.
sweetpea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetpea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 3:04pm
Personally I think your hair looks great! You should keep it that way. You may not like it because it is not something your used to and I know because I have been through that many times. Give it a little time and eventually you will like it. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic