Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

What is your hair naturally like?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: What shampoo brand do you use?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
6 [14.63%]
2 [4.88%]
3 [7.32%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [4.88%]
3 [7.32%]
5 [12.20%]
0 [0.00%]
20 [48.78%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Googly-Eyed-Mon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Googly-Eyed-Mon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: What is your hair naturally like?
    Posted: August 27 2005 at 1:20pm

I was wondering which brand of hair products you use and what you think of the others so vote and if you want say why - if its not on there vote other and tell us what you use      

Thank You    

Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 8:01pm

Aquage(shampoo) and Aveda(conditioner)

I have used frieda and pantene and those leave a waxy layer on my hair and if you use it for a long time the wax will way down the hair and prevent hair to hold a heat style. Yes it feels silky but thats the wax. rather have clean not so silky hair than waxy silky hair. just my opinion...

Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 01 2005 at 3:47am

At the moment, I'm using Nizoral a couple of times a week, and some Te Tao shampoo along with an aloe conditioner (not sure of the brand. . . it's Mexican, and aloe is like the second or third ingredient) the other days.  Te Tao shampoos seem to have been discontinued, though, so my supply is finite :-( .  Too bad-- I liked those!  I'm still looking for something I'll like about as well, for when I totally run out.  I've tried things like Dove, Fructis, cheap VO5 and Suave, stuff like that, but nothing works that well yet.  Makes me almost wish I could afford salon-brand shampoos, since none of the cheap stuff is measuring up. . .

More awesome than a manatee!
Porpoise View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Porpoise Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 17 2005 at 1:57pm
I use Herbal Essences. I love it that it is lightweight, but still strong enough for my natural wavy/curly hair.
DANGER! I drive like you do.
littledisturbed View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote littledisturbed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: January 03 2006 at 4:23am
erm, a handmade cosmetic shampoo thing from this shop called lush and gliss conditioner :)
random thought: do you think sheep shrink when it rains?
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 03 2006 at 3:53pm

Hi,

Currently I'm using "Moisture Maniac" from Bed Head Tigi

I use a Suave leave in spray conditioner only on my ends.

God Bless,...
Katie
katay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote katay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 15 2006 at 8:20am

Hi all!

Well, I'm all out of Bed Head Tigi Moisture Maniac Shampoo, so I realized(on the Style network,TV,cable) that for color treated hair that baby shampoo works great because it is gentle on your hair, plus it saves money!!!

I also sparinly use a leave in spray conditioner(Suave) on the ends of my hair.

;)

Thanks, Bye for now, ;)

God Bless,...
Katie
Lisa9232 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lisa9232 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 20 2006 at 11:29am

Hi,

I usally use Pantene Pro-V, but I had a hard time picking between two cause I use Pantene and Head 'n' Shoulders too!!!!!

Without God all things are impossible!But with God all things are possible! ~~~Lisa9232~~~
scorpiochick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote scorpiochick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 24 2006 at 9:46am
My choice is a toss up between Pantene pro-v and Herbal Essences. Both work really good so i just switch them up every few days.
xBritxBratx93x View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote xBritxBratx93x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 08 2007 at 1:18am
i use Aussie and pretty darn proud too
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic