Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Jessica Simpson - Oh to dream

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Jessica Simpson - Oh to dream
    Posted: August 28 2005 at 12:43am
On her European press tour for the Dukes movie wore her hair up a couple times, which for me, helped me solidify my opinion she would be just as hot with short hair.

"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 12:45am
Pish! I thought those images would work

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/53449260.jpg?x=x&das ite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE9A21 091711E5AD1ECE70D136AE5076727757C85AE85A779B

http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/53450796.jpg?x=x&das ite=MS_GINS&ef=2&ev=1&dareq=E2399169AC85D6DE9A21 091711E5AD1EA41B085D770356937757C85AE85A779B
"It has to start somewhere. It has to start some time. What better place than here. What better time than now." - Zack De La Rocha
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 3:39am

Amazing. . . even with the simulated news anchor hair, she still manages to look completely empty-headed -_-; .  I doubt anyone would take her seriously no matter what she did to her hair-- she'd just look like a Barbie whose owner's been playing beauty shop :-P .

More awesome than a manatee!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 4:23am
In that second pic, she has a mouth to rival Hilary Swank's.

Edited by fatmoogas
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 4:58am

Now you're just saying it 'cause you can ^_^ .

More awesome than a manatee!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 5:22am
I agree, she is americas nr 1 bimbo. And she doesn't try to hide it either 
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 8:21am
From what I've read, she knows its smart to play dumb.. all the way to the bank!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 9:13am
The first pic I can see why she would look good with it short just as long she kept the bangs long as in that pic. Anything shorter I don't think it would look good.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 9:59am
If I had paid big bucks to see her in concert (not likely) and she wore her hair up or tied back, I'd go home disappointed. Yes, it's not all about the music.
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 2:52pm
Am I the only one who does not think she is pretty?  I don't know what it is but something doesn't look right with her face.  OK, she can trade her body with my wife's but I definately will keep my wife's face and hair!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 28 2005 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by loveshort&blonde loveshort&blonde wrote:

Am I the only one who does not think she is pretty?  I don't know what it is but something doesn't look right with her face.  OK, she can trade her body with my wife's but I definately will keep my wife's face and hair!

I hope ypur wife doesn't read this, otherwise you might end up like this ->
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 1:52am

I agree that she would look good with short hair/ but short exactly like it looks in the first pic. Long bangs in front., and short in the back.

In that pic she reminds me a little of Faith Hill, and how Faith Hill often has short  hair with long side swept bangs.

Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 2:30am

Originally posted by Horse Horse wrote:

Truly an axis of evil. 

Callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 2:21pm

No, you aren't the only one.  She has a horse face and I don't know why people think she's so pretty.  When she's not looking like a horse, her face looks straight up masculine.  Very strong jaw lines doesn't bode well for her....

Horse View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Horse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 7:15pm
Y'all are cold.
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 29 2005 at 7:51pm

she is very cute and has great teeth

cmon stop being jealous  she is very very cute and sexy

Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
cherryblonde View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cherryblonde Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 12:11pm
Honestly, I think she used to be pretty, but now with all the plastic surgery she has had, I think she's starting to look like Michael Jackson.  
darklittlelie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote darklittlelie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 2:16pm
i think shes really pretty. she would look better with long hair though
.x.darklittlelie.x.
ive been thrown to wonderworlds see if i flit and flow just watch me swirl
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 3:37pm

I'm not attracted to her in the least.  Long hair, short hair, no hair, blonde hair, dark hair, totally nood, clad in armor, do whatever you want Jesssimpleton, I will not find you attractive. 

But that's not the half of it.  I don't think she's playing it dumb because she knows dumb sells.  She's dumb and it sells.  There exists a huge divide there.  Oh, I suppose you can rationalize her stupidity as meta stupidity (she's thinking *I'm dumb, like *duh*, but, like, OK, it's OK because, like, dumb is good), but like my good friend Eric says, "No matter how you slice it, you still got baloney."  And, to paraphrase Bobcat Goldthwaite, she's not "splittin' atoms on her day off."

She should be of no consequence, as in if she were never born the world would have continued its course without interruption.  But no, people go gaga over plastic and dumb these days.  Maybe is OK, though, because life in these America, it offers us the choices, and me, this onodon guy, he no buy her records!  He no listen to music of bimbo!  Is true, he has heard music by her, but he no like, no merit in it, so he no listen to it.  Is fair, yes?  Do onoman need state that he has not purchased tickets to these Dukes of Hazard movie? 

Why do these people, these the Americans, have love affair with this person?  Do these these American peoples not read anything besides it the US Magazine?  Is coincidence that it the US Magazine is called US?  You, you get it?  US?       

Edited by Ononotdon
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 5:23pm
The funny thing is that here in europe no one cares about her, her life, her music or anything. Well her show is on Mtv but other than that we dont see or hear anything about her.
But in the states there seames to be some kind of jessica madness going on at the moment. Why is it that all the blond bimbos become such a succes over there?

To all americans reading;
Don't hit me for asking about this
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic