Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your meths fo keeping hair layed down

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: your meths fo keeping hair layed down
    Posted: August 30 2005 at 11:22pm
i keep it simple, i just wet my har and apply  or some other moisturizer like shea butter ot blue magic, brush it in for a couple of minutes and then throw on a du-rag. when i finally take it off all i have to do is make a few touch ups with a soft brush and i'm good for the rest of the day.

Edited by 360spinna
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 10:48pm
ight
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 10:20pm
yeah, u dont gotta use the blow dryer. i was doin that meth w/o it way b4 by jes lettin it dry over night. but the blow dryer speeds up the process. and i dont do that "leavin ur hair wet after u washed it and du-rag" thing. id brush sum moisturizer in it first so that ur scalp doesnt end up dry. its better to jes get a water bottle and spray ur hair after moisturizing then du-rag.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 10:15pm

Originally posted by Thats Riiiiiite Thats Riiiiiite wrote:

me n my old friend have united me n jkissi da spokemen for lets jam its off da chain for hold n shine. ima come up wit a crack meth for lets jam n carrot creme b on da look out

yea lets jam is a amazing products orange cap i just applya lil and hair nicely layed down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 10:12pm

good meth

but im not gonna use any blow dryer the key is to get your hair really soft water is a easy way another way is a soon as u get out the showe apply durag and when ur hair drys take it off

Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 10:08pm
yeah ima try dat tomorrow n c how dat goes. b on da look out for my crack meth
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 10:03pm
good meth
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 10:01pm

my ten minute du-ragging method works pretty good. i use it all the time. ur hair will lay down pretty good if u use sumthing that will soften ur hair then du rag. my method jes sped up the process for ppl who need to get the "jes du-ragged" look in a short amount of time.

Originally posted by sjay sjay wrote:

i discovered a way that will give you that jes du ragged for the whole night look in jes a few minutes and w/o the appearance of that MEAN line. there are a few things that you will need:

2 du rags. (preferably spartan stretch kind)

some form of moisturizer.

spray bottle.

blow dryer.

the first thing you do is put some kind of moisturizer, pomade or grease in ur hair. w/e will make it soft. then you will brush how ever long u usually do. after this you will spray hair wit water bottle till moistened all over. apply du rag number one(dont be afraid to tie it tight cuz it will only take a few minutes). spray this one with water. (abt 10 squirts on back, front, and sides). then apply du rag number two and spray it the same way. once this is done, u can get out the trusty blow dryer and use till u feel as if both du rags all the way to the hair is dry. when u take off the du rags, ppl will think that u du ragged for an extended period of time. but look ma'... no lines!

Thats Riiiiiite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thats Riiiiiite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 10:01pm
me n my old friend have united me n jkissi da spokemen for lets jam its off da chain for hold n shine. ima come up wit a crack meth for lets jam n carrot creme b on da look out

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 9:55pm
^^ chea

chub120 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chub120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 9:43pm
but on my wave cap or doo-rag and just spay alot of ater go to bed wake up shower come out brush for ten min and then but some let's jam and my waves looking hard so thats what i do
I went from old school Chevy's to drop top porches
You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces
And you ain't seen what I've seen
I can get a 100,000 in these Sean John jeans

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 30 2005 at 9:39pm
chea

now ive been wearing a wavecap for years now and when i take it off in the morning its nicely layed down then i take a bath and come out it kinda have lil hairs sticking up blink.gif i dont really like that look ect

smile.gif my soultion after bath apply warm water to fore head to help take out the mark
and apply wavecap then by the times i goto out the house my hair nice and layed down
other soultion lets jam orange cap = layed down it dosnt have petrotlateum

so post your methods of keeping hair layed down and im teying to get the really good layed down look with out using alot of products hyper.gif yumyum.gif

This post has been edited by NEW2 THEGAME: Today, 09:45 PM
posted at 360

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic