Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum LockedThe Last Diss to Wallstreet and last rap

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 6:53am
oh lord, the man on MJ's dick is now talking to me  this fun to f**k around with guys who cant make one line that makes sense and then a guy who tells me to go back to the trailor park (which is a racial comment and is against forum rules)

Well, take this one - 90% of people who live in trailer parks PROBABLY cant afford and im guessing your heading to trailer parks by the age of 35 because you cant even spell trailer park correctly you dumb illiterate f**k so next time you diss me make sure you know what your sensing and make sure everything is spelled correctly and is a diss that will actually effect me.
pmp4lfjmike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 1:10pm

Originally posted by Rence119 Rence119 wrote:

who is this nigga thinking he running sh*t fuk outta here nigga and go back to your trailor park

fiannly some one nows

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 1:11pm
lol this nigga is funny and this nigga said i had no punchline nigaa there wasnt even 1 in there

gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 1:24pm
then your 4 wins was because of popularity votes - my 4 year old cousin can make a bunch of words go together but a real freestyler can make a line that can make someone say "Yo! He just say that sh*t?"
gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 1:27pm
Heres a little freestyle from pmp4lfjmike:

drop bombs on yall niggas yall aint sh*t to me
i am just like john cena yall cant see me
yall probly get scarded and start to read the
bible remember one thing i am gods deciple
like i said i leave yall niggas dead i have all you eatin
bread in the shed i stash all you niggas in the trunk
tryin to shoot at me all yall niggas some punks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmfao when i read that i learned a lesson

people really can rap worse then vanilla ice hahahahahahahaha

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 3:52pm

rence bowwzle black lets finsh this kidd ight

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 3:53pm

this is going to far lets frestyle this kidd out lol

imfao

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 3:54pm
white ppl do get annyoing

gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 4:13pm
only thing annoying on this board is listening to 14 year old kids trying to freestyle and simply embarress the game so how about this mr i think im a pimp - a little one on one freestyle i'll give you a day even just to think of your best rhymes cause i can prob beat your 20 bars with only 5
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 11:13am
Look white boy i hope u know its black niccas on this forum so before u get your little ass whopped chill out and fall back.
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 11:15am
thats how i know u a dumb f**k cause who goes around spell checking niggas replies.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 11:42am
whooped by who? if your talking about real life fighting, there is no way in hell you could kick my ass cause im a kick boxer so i dare you to even try to touch me and a freestyle? bring this whole board against me - i dont give a flying f**k - all i gotta do is get some friends and show you how a real freestyle is supposed to go
gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 11:49am
i'll take you and pmp by myself
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 12:00pm
aww man f**k kickboxer thats how i no u dumb cause black niccas got guns kick that

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 2:59pm
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol wtf niggga chill the f**k out you talkin about i got no punchline well since you no so much about rap why didt you say there was no punch line dog let me tell you somthin areound here white boy if you dont no sh*t plz dont say sh*t coause rence is right your actin like a fack black boy a simple dumbass and plzzz read befor you say in the mean time stfu

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 3:02pm
man rence do you wannna inbaresse thus kid yo you wont 2v1 him like for old time sake yo

LIL J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LIL J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 3:33pm
yall go ahead and murt this cat
homie if u keep on brushing you will be spinning lyke twista
gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 4:58pm
You guys are even faker then Ja Rule! lmao you guys talking to me like im a wigger - first of all, i aint at all - i just listen to rap cause I grew up in paterson, NJ. Rence, please dont talk about guns at all cause your probably only 13 years old who still plays with cap guns and still thinks smoking and drinking will kill you instantly. Pmppike dont start anything with me cause for one i know you aint a pimp with a name like that. Rence, you also have no idea where to get a un-licenced gun so dont even talk about guns because even a gun dealer wouldn't sell it to an underage like you. If you guys wanna talk sh*t, make sure you dont put words in my mouth and tell me something I'm not and don't threaten me because you would never say it to my face because even my own black friends are too scared too even especially since the time I got arrested for battery even though it was self defense. So quit lying and making threats towards me before you get even more embarresed. Thank you, have a nice day. 
gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 5:01pm
and pmp since rence is a little scared  how about a 10 on 10 bar freestyle?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pmp4lfjmike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 5:41pm
ooo o compotion let murk this cat

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic