Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

blonde to brunette..help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
maisie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maisie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: blonde to brunette..help
    Posted: September 01 2005 at 5:25pm
Hello..... I have a half head of blonde highlights and underneath is natural colour of light brown, I live in Spain at the moment where english speaking hairdressers charge over 100 euros for a couple of highlights, therefore I want to try and get my natural color back as 100 euros every 5 weeks is getting too much. A friend of mine says to get it brown i have to dye it red first then brown to put back the pigment, is this true? can anyone out there help me get back to my roots of light brown???? something has to be done soon my roots are horriffic !!!!!!!!!!!!!
crazyshell View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote crazyshell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 5:44am

Its not as hard as it seems. I have been a hairdresser in the united states for a long time. i always go from blonde to brown. red as a filler? well yes u can, or you can use a gold as a filler if you only want light brown hair then gt a level 6 color with a base of gold and apply to your hair. in some cases you may have to reapply the color application the second time if it did not cover well the first. this usaly happens with human error.

good luck 

shelly t
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic