Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

hair style

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sbfelan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbfelan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: hair style
    Posted: September 02 2005 at 10:27pm
I have long average fine hair and I want to cut it. I want the hair cut that Hollye Berry from cat woman has. Do you think fine hair would do that, the spike thing all over the back? 
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 04 2005 at 3:42pm
I tried something similar to that a few months ago and it was a bad mistake.  I was going for the short Sharon Stone look and ended up looking like a baby chicken.  Everyone tried to help me but I could never get my hair to stand up like I wanted it to and went back to my longer layers pretty quickly.  It is really, really hard to get fine hair to stand up like that.  Heck, I read once that it took Halley's stylist over an hour to get her hair like that for red carpet events.  I would suggest talking to your stylist about other short options that work better with fine hair if you are looking for a short change.  It is not good to try to make your hair do something it wasn't meant to do.  You'll end up frustrated and unhappy.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic