Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

New To Extensions - Where To Start!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Karen Shelton View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Karen Shelton Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: New To Extensions - Where To Start!
    Posted: September 04 2005 at 4:48pm

If you are brand new to extensions start by reading the following two great overviews:

Overview Thread - Updated - May 2005
http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30347& amp; amp;PN=1

Extensions For Beginners
http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=30346& amp; amp;PN=1

Methods Overview
http://www.hairboutique.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=29439& amp; amp;PN=1

Edited by Karen Shelton
That which doesn't kill you makes you stronger or drives you totally insane. :-)
kimmi View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 28 2008 at 7:40am
Smile hello im new to hair extensions and i bought some off ebay there real hair and cheap but the came with no clips. so i separatly bought some and i dont know what way round to sew them on.

So if you or anyone has any help i would be greatful.
plus if you have a pic of a clip on a hair extension send it to

smokin_role_ups@yahoo.co.uk
shaniaisha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaniaisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 18 2008 at 6:35pm
thank you for this post!

I will be getting my first weave on Friday for my prom...

I hope it comes out right Confused
LivLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LivLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: March 03 2009 at 8:03pm
Originally posted by kimmi kimmi wrote:

Smile hello im new to hair extensions and i bought some off ebay there real hair and cheap but the came with no clips. so i separatly bought some and i dont know what way round to sew them on. 

Check out this video showing how to sew on clips:

nikis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 17 2010 at 10:13pm
I am wondering if anyone can help me find SoCap hair extension prices
sylviastone View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sylviastone Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 04 2011 at 8:28am
You first start by taking knowledge of hair extensions from youtube .. You will find out many tutorials regarding that.. Then you can choose one of the many hair extensions available in the market like crankhandy , Remy and cold fusion hair extension ..

håir extensions

jenniefrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenniefrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 25 2011 at 5:04am
 Hair extension is a current, continuously gaining popularity trend these days among men and women alike.Now a days modern trend and fashion are speaks lot.People want continuous change in their style and beauty.

Edited by jenniefrost - April 25 2011 at 5:05am
artem33ant View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote artem33ant Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 08 2011 at 12:43pm
Yes... Hair extensions is really gaining popularity because of many reasons and one of them is you could easily change hair style in a n instant. You will be saved from waiting to let your hair grow again once you have cut it short.
ranzuWCB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ranzuWCB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2012 at 5:52am
gendolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gendolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2012 at 7:47am
When you are starting out with hair extensions its important to take your time. 

Some hair extensions are very inexpensive, such as clip-in bangs or a piece to tuck under our crown.  Other clip-in extensions are more expensive. 

Once you go to fusion style extensions...it becomes a lot more expensive.

If you take your time, do your research & homework you will be in much better shape.

Edited by Karen Shelton - August 18 2014 at 4:37am
gendolly
CynthiaMoore View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CynthiaMoore Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 18 2014 at 12:22am
If you are new to hair extension and you want to do it by yourself, then you have to first know about all the things like which hair extension is good, which color hair extension will suits with your natural hair color, which type of glue or tape is suitable and all the related information.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic