Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Im Nicole, I have a question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ThAbAdDeStBaBy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThAbAdDeStBaBy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Im Nicole, I have a question
    Posted: October 02 2005 at 8:17pm
Yeah thats what its called...I believe you have to back comb the area that your going to put the Faux hauk, and with the sides and back you use gel and put the hair in a ponytail and sit under the dryer with a hair wrap paper thingy so it can set and thats about it...I know someone else can give more detailed info on the style but this is the basics. HTH
ThAbAdDeStBaBy
http://public.fotki.com/ThAbAdDeStBaBy3
Hair Goal: BSL by late 2007-early 2008
Hair now: net weave w/EP-RT

LoVeLyLiNdSaY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoVeLyLiNdSaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 10:36am
Originally posted by TanglesRC TanglesRC wrote:

its call a Faux hauk

yeah, that's what its called! i love those.. but they look horrible on me
-:|:- LoVeLyLiNdSaY -:|:-
TanglesRC View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TanglesRC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 5:59pm

its call a Faux hauk

like a mo hauk

i am sure its spelled wrong but u know what i mean

Bringing beauty, one head at a time...
Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 11:59am
the high-volume ponytail? where the hair at the top of the ponytail is about 2 or 3 inches higher than your actual scalp? and the sides are on the scalp and stuff. I think that is what you are talking about. It takes a ton of gel hun and its hard to do especially if your hair grows a diff. direction that straight back or foward.
Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
Nicole2005 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicole2005 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 11:54am
I was wondering do any one know the name of the hair style with the hump and the front with the pony tail and the back? If you don't know what I'm talkin about its the hairstyle the girl got in the T.I video ft Lil Scrappy 'Ima King". The girl that has the orange halter top walking down the street. And also Gabrielle Union had this hair style in the movie "Two Can Play That Game". Can someone help me out?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic