Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Keira Knightley...extensions.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Keira Knightley...extensions.
    Posted: September 05 2005 at 2:21pm

Surprised someone hasn't put this up before: Keira Knightley at the Pride and Prejudice Premier with extensions.

Edited by fatmoogas
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 2:35pm

Lovely! One of the most positive changes I've seen involving extensions.

Alexia81189 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 3:23pm
I think she should have had more extension pieces or strands in the front... just my opinion. I am in love with that dress though =)
Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 4:11pm
I *LOVE* that dress, too!
I'm not sure about the color though. It has that look that dark hair gets when you lift it but don't tone it. It's kinda too red to be brown or blonde but too orange to be a red.
I also think she needs to have more extensions put in the front, they aren't blended that well with her real hair.
I do think she looks a lot prettier with the longer hair though!
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 4:17pm
I want that dress.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 4:19pm
Stunning!! And that dress, wow...
Im a big fan of the old pride and predjudice movie so I look forward to seing the new one aswell..
Rod View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 4:28pm
Well, when she goes with extensions she doesn't fool around. Since she still
has short hair in front, the extensions look odd. IMO, she's one of the few
women who just don't look right in long hair.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 4:59pm
i think she would look ALOT better with moreestensions in the front. Im all about blending and thick-looking hair
Life moves pretty fast. If you dont stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.
demodoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote demodoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 5:07pm
I like her MUCH better with short hair.  She has a lovely face that just isn't framed properly with long hair.
"It is better to look marvelous than to feel marvelous" Billy Crystal
natasha View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote natasha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2005 at 6:55pm
Did I mention that extensions suck? Big time.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 3:13am

I'm afraid I like neither the extensions nor the dress.  It's all too weird porcelain doll-like for me. . .

More awesome than a manatee!
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 6:47am
Wow I like it. The dress and the fake hair. I think it works. Too bad it's not real hair. Oh well can't aways get what you want. But can get what you need. LOL.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 12:49pm
Don't like them. I've seen better extensions.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alexia81189 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 1:40pm

Im not fond of  the hair color either shed be better as a med to dark brown brunette ermm the dress would be better blue  with silver trimming

Heratic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Heratic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 06 2005 at 2:15pm
She certainly doesn't need extensions - I much prefer her with short hair
Its your hair, your choice and your decision
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2005 at 8:36pm
I hate them! I dunno why but I really do. I think they look horrible. You can tell she has short hair.
If the hair wasn't so long and limp and one length it wouldn't look so bad.
Hmmm, I always thought she was a pretty girl. But the hair has to go!

~* Bambi Lee *~
NapeTrimmer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NapeTrimmer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 07 2005 at 11:23pm
Well her short hair was awesome while it lasted 
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2005 at 3:18am
Think I agree that they look "long and limp and one length".
divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 08 2005 at 9:04am

I love this look on her.  I do prefer her as a blonde whether short or long.  The short blonde crop she had was gorgeous.

x

It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
kateadreena View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kateadreena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 10 2005 at 7:08pm

:| gosh shes skinny

love the hair tho

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic