Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ashlee Simpson, Blonde V Brunette

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ashlee Simpson, Blonde V Brunette
    Posted: September 14 2005 at 5:08am

She's been blonde then brunette then blonde again, but personally I think she looks much better Brunette!!!

What do you think!!?

Images of Ashlee Simpson courtesy of DailyCeleb.com - all rights reserved.

Edited by Karen Shelton
Nikki :)
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 5:56am

I like the darker hair on her...

Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 7:11am
Brunette is better for me.
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 8:03am

Not very attractive in my opinion.

nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 8:15am
I know, what was she thinking going blonde again, she looked far nicer brunette!!
Layla View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Layla Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 8:24am
I vote brunette but I think she looks good this color  but not that cut.
Type: 3c/4a Natural
Current Length: 6"
Goal: Healthy, tip of nose /neck/shoulder length hair.
BC: 02/08/06
nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 8:34am
Yeah, brunette or a golden colour, but not peroxide blonde!
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 8:48am

I guess this:

I'm no fan of dyed black hair. Anyone know what her natural color is?

This is one celeb that needs bangs.

nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 9:02am
She is a natural blonde, like Jessica.
LoVeLyLiNdSaY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoVeLyLiNdSaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 9:22am
i like both i guess. but blonde is jessica 100%.. i think that she should stick with brunette. they look too much alike.. personally, i wouldn't want to look like my sister
-:|:- LoVeLyLiNdSaY -:|:-
LoVeLyLiNdSaY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoVeLyLiNdSaY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 9:23am
oh and plus... since she's trying to pull the "bad girl" avril stuff anyway.. she should stick with brunette..
-:|:- LoVeLyLiNdSaY -:|:-
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 9:29am

So those dark racing stripes down the center of Jessica's head from time to time... does her hairstylist put those in for special effect?

http://www.members.a1.net/dcalben1/cover/jessica_simpson_-_i rresistable-front.jpg

http://torvicscans.galeon.com/jessica/jessica03.jpg

http://www.mywallpapers.org/celebrities/jessica_simpson/Jess ica_Simpson-048.jpg

nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 9:42am
They are definately both natural blondes. But you know how it goes, i'm natural blonde, but as I got older it went more a mousy brown and now I get terrible roots.

They were both really blonde as little girls but they're natural colour has darkened a bit.
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 11:58am

Recently I saw Ashley (obviously in a transition phase between the dark brown to light blond) in dark golden blond hair and I found it to be very flattering to her.

The bleach blond thing is so generic these days anyways.

aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

So those dark racing stripes down the center of Jessica's head from time to time... does her hairstylist put those in for special effect?

http://www.members.a1.net/dcalben1/cover/jessica_simpson_-_i rresistable-front.jpg

http://www.mywallpapers.org/celebrities/jessica_simpson/Jess ica_Simpson-048.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I thought that was just the funniest thing EVER! And I was thinking the same thing!

Personally I think that Ashlee looks better as a brunette. Maybe like a warm chocolate brown? The darker colors make her eyes stand out and make her look different from everyone else in Hollywood (although great color can only do so much!)

From photos I've seen I think the baby blonde is a GORGEOUS shade, just a stunning work of art. But not a great color on Ashlee.

I am considering drowning myself in that proactiv stuff if it will get me skin like her and her sisters! :)
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 12:52pm

That's what dark blonde looks like. She's naturally a dirty blondey color. I love Jessica's hair and I kinda like Ashlees's PEROXIDE look, short. I saw it in People and it looked cute.
But the black was too much. Maybe if she went with a chocolately color or if she did black with some blue streaks or somethign, somethign to punk her up a bit. She needs it.

~* Bambi Lee *~
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 3:47pm

I don't know about color, but I kind of liked this style.

It sure didn't last very long.

Do you know that WireImage.com has more than 4,300 posts of Ms. Lip-synche? Amazing.

Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 4:23am

I don't know about color, but I kind of liked this style.

It sure didn't last very long.

Do you know that WireImage.com has more than 4,300 posts of Ms. Lip-synche? Amazing.

This color and style is by far the worst she has ever had...
Shes not attractive, I dont think the really light blonde or the really dark looks good. Perhaps a dark blonde color, i dont know. To me she is a hopless case..
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 3:46pm

Now, for me, this is good.

ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 9:13pm

Am I the only that absoultly hated the fake black? It is far more black then brunette. I personally am not a Ashlee Simpson fan , I disliked her music before the SNL incident. I like either the golden blonde...not peroxide. Or the light brown. In my opinion she needs to find a stlye and color that is good for her and stick w/ it. This changing every week cannot be good for her hair at all, and I kind of want the Ashlee Simpson posts to come to a end for awhiler. I like the shaggy shoulder length cut, with side-sweep bangs.

Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic