Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lindsay Lohan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Hairdude02 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hairdude02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Lindsay Lohan
    Posted: September 14 2005 at 9:34pm

It looks like Lindsay Lohan, in a possible effort to regain her red hair, has cut off a good portion of her blonde locks into a long bob style, very similar to Nicole Richie's bob haircut from a few months back. Personally, I like the new do.

For those who are interested, there are a few photos on wireimage: http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=CLB&s tr=2627&styp=clbi&nm=Lindsay+Lohan&nbc1=1

nooneatall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooneatall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 10:14pm
ewww... gross. But I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Edited by nooneatall
...and that's all I have to say about that.
DarkHelmet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DarkHelmet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 14 2005 at 11:15pm

I think it looks nice.

If it was red  and that length it would be even better. I like the long side bangs though.

The date posted there on Wire Image has Sept 14th with her new haircut. The last set of pics was from the 12th and shows her with long wavy blonde hair. So either she cut it in the past two days or I wonder if perhaps she took extensions out??

Edited by DarkHelmet
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 1:07am
This is her best look.  She finally looks like a young woman, not the standard issue Brittney Spears wannabe...the cut makes her look like she is in her early 20s, as opposed to looking like she is 16 trying too hard to look older.
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 1:32am

I feel like offering her a clippie just to get it out of her eyes. . .  However, it is a good move posing next to Gwyneth, whose arms look actually punier than Lindsay's.  Makes her look a much more normal size.  Has she actually put on a little weight, as well, or is it just an optical illusion?

More awesome than a manatee!
nikki1701 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nikki1701 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 3:17am
I think it's much better. But I agree and think it would look nicer red. Her long ratty blonde locks looked awful!!

But although it's nice, have we not seen this before................................nicole richie?????
Nikki :)
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 4:28am
What has she done now? Not only did she color her signature red color blonde. She has now cut of her long looks (also a signature mark) into a bob. Now she is just like everyone else.
But i dont think it looks to bad..
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 6:00am
Looks a bit like Ashlee Simpson now (hehehe)
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 7:44am
Maybe big time damage from the coloring and well cut the it off and start new?
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
Curlyfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Curlyfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 8:35am
Are you sure this isn't Mena Suvari? I mean, REALLY SURE?

I'm kidding. I know it's her. The caption says so. But it's astonishing
how this cut instantly renders her unrecognizable and looking like
absolutely everyone else at the same time. This is an improvement? I
agree with Mike, mabye just cut it off and start anew (and red!).

By the way, that stylist should lose her tip for forgetting the bangs
section.
Your hair is your best accessory; wear it with STYLE!
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 11:06am

It's not bad and, as it looks very thick, she could easily just let it grow--and it would soon be back to the previous style (if not color). Hated that stringy, straw hair, look.

Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 12:17pm
Cute I like it. I should do that to my hair. She looks grown up , and I think that's what she's trying for.
I love it!
~* Bambi Lee *~
Hal View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 2:18pm

The best I've ever seen her... Far better than the stringy mess she has had the past year or so... that being said the last couple sets of wireimage photos... when she actually did something with her hair, looks great long too.  As for the color, her natural color might be great but its been so long since I've seen it... I'm clueless to what it could actually be.

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 2:33pm

I thought I'd hate it, but I love it. She's adorable, at least when her hair people have time to work on her. I guess I haven't been that hot on Lindsay since I found out she was a smoker. She also sings like crap.

Fatmoo, do you subscribe to WireImage? If so, on behalf of the group, I want to thank you for sharing. Do they allow that? If not, Hal might turn you in. hehehe

Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 4:01pm
She looks like a washed up Kim Catrall, a major improvement for her.  Don't stop until you make it to Susan Anton, Lindsay, don't stop until you make it to Susan Anton. 
loveshorthair View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveshorthair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 5:22pm
Much, Much better but the color has to go.  It also is driving me crazy (in a bad way) having hair in the eyes (face) but with that said, I think she looks pretty good.  Never thought she was very attractive but now I'm re-thinking my position.
tony9999 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tony9999 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 8:31pm
I think that's the best I've ever seen her look.
Change is good for the soul and fun to talk about!
lovebobs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovebobs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 15 2005 at 10:52pm
she is very ugly and has gross hair  FACE IT
Long with BLUNT bangs or ALL cut to lip length, I cant decide my favorite!
Callalily View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callalily Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 2:37am

HATE IT!!!!

The cut and the color has to go!!!!!!!!!

and so do the bones.....EAT GIRL, EAT!!!!

divinediva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote divinediva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 6:57am

OK....i used to love Lohan, she was a curvy, fiery, pale and interesting redhead like myself....then she got all skeletal and yellow haired...not to mention the tango tan.  My advice 2 lindsay:

1-Eat

2-Visit the salon and have a qualified colourist sort your hair back to red

3-Be pale and interesting as apossed to orange and neon

It doesn't have to be natural to be fabulous!!!/
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic