Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lindsay Lohan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Bob View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 8:17am
Shocking pink, thats too funny
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 3:49pm
Originally posted by ShockinPinkPetals ShockinPinkPetals wrote:

OK....i used to love Lohan, she was a curvy, fiery, pale and interesting redhead like myself....then she got all skeletal and yellow haired...not to mention the tango tan.  My advice 2 lindsay:

1-Eat

2-Visit the salon and have a qualified colourist sort your hair back to red

3-Be pale and interesting as apossed to orange and neon

Put it this way, Shockin, your hair is way better looking than thin mint. Less competition for you!

Lindsay sure is a long way from these looks, isn't she?

The bottom line: While I liked the shorter hair at first, it looks like crap compared to her previous styles.

ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 6:45pm
Omg I thought it was Courtney Love when I looked at the pics....I have never liked Lindsey Lohan, the only thing I ever liked about her was her red hair. I never thought she was pretty at all. I read somewhere (Cosmogirl maybe?) that she was going back to her red hair...hope it is true.
Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
Katie C Lover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katie C Lover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 16 2005 at 10:37pm
Just something about her hair looks wiggish!!!
Ononotdon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ononotdon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 3:19am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Originally posted by ShockinPinkPetals ShockinPinkPetals wrote:

OK....i used to love Lohan, she was a curvy, fiery, pale and interesting redhead like myself....then she got all skeletal and yellow haired...not to mention the tango tan.  My advice 2 lindsay:

1-Eat

2-Visit the salon and have a qualified colourist sort your hair back to red

3-Be pale and interesting as apossed to orange and neon

Put it this way, Shockin, your hair is way better looking than thin mint. Less competition for you!

Lindsay sure is a long way from these looks, isn't she?

The bottom line: While I liked the shorter hair at first, it looks like crap compared to her previous styles.

I like the Lindsay on the left.  I'd never seen that Lindsay until now.  Is that Lindsay gone for good?  OK, if she had that color, and got a short, nay, ultra short, pixie, then I would not miss that Lindsay.  I would welcome Lindsay back. 

rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 8:12am
The above pic, in the center, is her at her absolute best, imho. Better long, better darker, period.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 12:30pm
I still like the short look, it's cute. I dunno why  no body likes it, and she IS getting more meat on her bones lately. She's starting to look healther.
I think they lied about her weight, she is not 112 lbs. That's way to heavy for what she looks like. Unless most of the weight is in her boobs, though she lost those when she got skinny.
Anyways, I like it... she got rid of the extentions. Like paris did, she actually looks half decent too

~* Bambi Lee *~
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2005 at 6:15am
Problem is, that's not the way she got famous and people expect her to keep to that look. Whether she actually should or not is a different question...Personally, I'm not sure why reds want to be blondes, blondes want to be brunettes and brunettes want to be platinum. Life is a mystery!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2005 at 4:09pm
There are some new pics of her on getty from today.. Looks like she's trying another look clothswise aswell.. 
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2005 at 4:14pm
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2005 at 9:59pm
Seems like a wannabe.
mandabear324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 8:47am
She needs to make up her mind for REAL!
Vicky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 2:26pm
I thought the last updated picture from getty was a huge improvment if you compare with the spotted animal looking dress she had on not long ago..
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 19 2005 at 9:41pm
Anything might be an improvement on that.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 10:28am
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Swell.

http://editorial.gettyimages.com/source/search/details_pop.a spx?iid=55707731&cdi=0

What is this Twiggy? Flash back to the 60-70's? What?
There is a reason things go outta style... :P

~* Bambi Lee *~
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 9:55am
She seems yo have colored her hair a bit darker.

Or it's the lights.
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 10:13am
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 10:17am
Experimentation?
ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 10:36am

Originally posted by mandabear324 mandabear324 wrote:

She needs to make up her mind for REAL!

I don't know.  I kind of like it, she in only what? 18?  She should be entitled to experiment with different looks.  She is young, her hair can always "grow" back!

Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 11:46am

I looked at this and thought she was back to red. I was ready to praise the person who predicted it. Thanks for straightening me out.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic