Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Lindsay Lohan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
AngelDream View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AngelDream Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 1:15pm
She has extensions again.
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2005 at 11:03am

Originally posted by AngelDream AngelDream wrote:

She has extensions again.

Her hair was never cut. It was another "faux bob", which I must say was incredibly convincing. Her stylist said that he braided her own hair up, threw in extensions on top, and then cut that into the bob we were all commenting on.

Hated the look, but kudo's for fooling almost everybody!

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2005 at 12:03pm

Well, if that's real hair, it doesn't look like it's very high quality. Seems like pieces of string dangling down.

rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2005 at 3:30pm

Totally "Barbied" out on the set of her new music video, Sept.29/30'th...

http://www.wireimage.com/GalleryListing.asp?navtyp=gls====14 0497&nbc1=1

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 30 2005 at 9:19pm
Wow...she really is a barbie girl there.
Kramer View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kramer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 11:59am

So this is what she really looks like? (The photo is from People Magazine's web site today, detailing a story about a car accident involving Ms. Lohan.)

Lindsay Lohan

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 1:02pm
Not bad. But not good either.
Mike46019 View Drop Down
Super Elite Member
Super Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mike46019 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 1:27pm
RED where is the red? We want Red We want Red. LOL sorry I just like her as red head.
Few men are killed by the bayonet;many are scared by it.Bayonets should be fixed when the fire fight starts.General George Patton Jr.,War As I Knew It,1947.
nooneatall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nooneatall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 7:07pm
So, Mike...what EXACTLY are you trying to say?
...and that's all I have to say about that.
Bambilee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bambilee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 8:51pm
Oh that's not too bad. at all. I like it.
~* Bambi Lee *~
ChelseaB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ChelseaB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 9:23pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

So this is what she really looks like? (The photo is from People Magazine's web site today, detailing a story about a car accident involving Ms. Lohan.)

Lindsay Lohan

I like the color and cut, it isn't so peroxide. I do like the red best of all though. I also love how "normal" she looks in this picture. She actually has her freckles and doesnt look like she is made out of plastc (which  20% of her is). She should go with the natural look more often.

Chelsea~*
www.myspace.com/chelsea_nicole_boyd
Hair Type: 1a/1b-N-ii
Tinkerbelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tinkerbelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 11:09pm
Originally posted by Kramer Kramer wrote:

Originally posted by ShockinPinkPetals ShockinPinkPetals wrote:

OK....i used to love Lohan, she was a curvy, fiery, pale and interesting redhead like myself....then she got all skeletal and yellow haired...not to mention the tango tan.  My advice 2 lindsay:

1-Eat

2-Visit the salon and have a qualified colourist sort your hair back to red

3-Be pale and interesting as apossed to orange and neon

Put it this way, Shockin, your hair is way better looking than thin mint. Less competition for you!

Lindsay sure is a long way from these looks, isn't she?

The bottom line: While I liked the shorter hair at first, it looks like crap compared to her previous styles.

I love the middle.  I am all about rich color...and I think the red suits her.  She looks great.  I dont think she is meant to be a blonde, know what I mean?

Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 5:03am

I like the face from the news story-- she looks more like a human being, and her face is showing more intensity and expression than her usual "movie star" face.

More awesome than a manatee!
Bob S View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bob S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 2:42pm
It was definitely cut, and she has extensions now. The cut was awful, IMO, and the blonde does not flatter her like red. Simply a pointless cut which looked the same but lost much magnificent length. Blessings, Bob
fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 2:55pm

Agreed, Bob.

rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 3:00pm

Originally posted by Bob S Bob S wrote:

It was definitely cut, and she has extensions now. The cut was awful, IMO, and the blonde does not flatter her like red. Simply a pointless cut which looked the same but lost much magnificent length. Blessings, Bob

Actually, as I mentioned earlier, it wasn't ever cut. There never was a cut to "bob" length. I have now read two accounts with her stylist(Orbie) who detailed very specifically how he achieved the "faux bob" for her.

That being said, I'm sure she is wearing extensions at the present, but I'm equally sure none of us have ever seen her in a pic where she wasn't!

fatmoogas View Drop Down
Lifetime Member
Lifetime Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fatmoogas Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 3:25pm
Maybe "Mean Girls"?
rardman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rardman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 6:10pm

Originally posted by fatmoogas fatmoogas wrote:

Maybe "Mean Girls"?

Perhaps Fatmoogas, that is actually possible. Since then, I find it doubtful we've ever seen her totally unenhanced(and I am of course referring directlly to matters of hair).

ssjockey View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ssjockey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 06 2005 at 6:52pm
Parent Trap.  I'm sure it was her hair in Parent Trap.
Kathryn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kathryn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 14 2017 at 7:58pm
She is in the second season of "Sick Note" on BBC
Rupert Grint, Lindsay Lohan and Nick Frost
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic