Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How do I pull this off?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
GoldieLocks92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How do I pull this off?
    Posted: September 16 2005 at 8:40pm
How do I use makeup to emphasize and/or make my eyes appear larger but still keep a natural look?
Hair is BSL+ as of 9/15/05
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 4:28pm
What I do is is use a brown shade of eye shadow a little bit darker than my skin and an eyeshadow brush. I keep my eyes open and look into the mirror and brush the shadow into my crease in a wind-shield wiper motion (this defines your crease a little bit).

Then I use a shimmery light shade just under my brow bone to highlight and use a little black eye pencil (or brown depending on your skin tone) in between my lashes and just a teensy bit above them so that my lashes look really full.

Sometimes I use the shimmery shade on the inner corners of my eyes to open them up a bit and a bit just under my bottom lashes to make my eyes look bigger and make me look more awake. Then i curl my lashes add a few coats of mascara and I'm done! If you want your eyes to look really big, you can line your bottom rim with white eyeliner.

I hope that helped! :)
GoldieLocks92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoldieLocks92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 6:42pm
Thank you! It helped a lot!
Hair is BSL+ as of 9/15/05
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic