Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Forum Lockeddedicated to katrina victims

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: dedicated to katrina victims
    Posted: September 17 2005 at 7:19pm

yea yea to all those livin the trife life n no night lights wit dark dayz keep ya headz up to get ova these circumstances/trust me it aint no circus dances people down there tryin to be survivin but bush lets they hands go/ now they dyin and drownin all we do iz walk round frownin so dont hate, donate/dont do nothin do somethin give a dollar or some water cuz theres lil kids that need it n they have a mouth n mommas need ta feed it so share wut u have n dont greed it/N.O we here for you n when tha time iz right god will shed some sun light and then kids can have a fun night wit barbe q's n new shoes n tha harley dudes wit they flame tattoos cuz it dont matta if ya black or white we all here jus tryin ta make it thru anotha night.

my heart and prayers go out to those affected by katrina and its aftermath. i cant wait for n.o. to be back to the original. my sympathy goes to those who have lost parents, friends, children, family members and anyone who has lost their life in this tragic event. your still one of 50 stars on our flag and it shall shine bright. yall will overcome. may peace be found in that beautiful land. AMEN

THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
gLavan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gLavan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 10:53pm
and to make things right, we as a country gotta unite, if you aint done sh*t to help then do something tonight, we got people who need our help so get off your ass and stop thinking about yourself, just think what would u do if you were in those people's shoes, what would you do if you had no food, and your kids cry themselves to sleep because their scared cause the water is so god damn deep, idk about you guys but when people die it brings tears to my eyes, they say the death of a thousands is a statistic and the death of one is a tragedy, i say f**k them we gotta start a change and start saving these families cause if it was your famz you would lend a helping hand but if it aint then u dont give a damn and thats f**ked up...cause were all God's children, so donate some money to N.O and start the rebuilding
BrownEyez2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BrownEyez2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 17 2005 at 11:38pm
~~LIVE YOUR BEST LIFE!~~
Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2005 at 7:14pm
that was nice
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 18 2005 at 7:20pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic