Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This is my method!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~*smoothy*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*smoothy*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This is my method!
    Posted: September 20 2005 at 12:11pm
Dis is my method:

1.Brush In The Shower 10 minutez
2.Brush in wave jel activator 10 minutez
3.Brush in Carrot Creme 10 minutez
4.Brush in Let's Jam Orange top 10 minutez

What Yal Think?
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 1:36pm
Its alright, to many product for me but if its working good for you keep it up.

I don't really see the point in using a lot of products in a method, your basically caking a product on top of another product.
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 3:40pm
yeah thats alot of products but if it work 4 you continue using it
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 4:05pm

Just remember if you are gonna use that many products, you will have to buy all that stuff on a regualr basis.......$$$$

If you got the money, the stores will sell it to you. I would look at training my hair without all the products. Maybe one or two products but I wouldn't use them everyday.  

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 5:31pm
smoothy how much times do u wash ur hair
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
~*smoothy*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*smoothy*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 20 2005 at 9:05pm
Arite What to you guyz suggest i take out my method....and i  brush my hair every other day.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 3:23am

u could take out the wave gel activator, looks to me as if u already got the waves. use the carrot cream as a moisturizer, and jes use the lets jam(in small amounts) as a finisher.

but hey, if it works for u, and u got the $$$, dont change on account of us tellin u that u have too many products.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic