Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quick Problem!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~*smoothy*~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~*smoothy*~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick Problem!!
    Posted: September 20 2005 at 10:05pm
ahhh....i have been brushin my hair...but I brush my right side down because i get no results on an angle....Now that i do see alot of waves when brushin down i am trying to change the direction and itz not workin my right side tendz to look extremely frizzy lyke fuzzy...any advice...i have been strugglin with my right side ever since i have been tryin to wave.
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 3:00am
keep brushing that right side. its so used to going one way, and its gonna take alotta work to change the direction. spraying ur du rag wit water might also help to get rid of ur "fuzzy" problem by layin ur hair down pretty good. (another right sider)

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 5:08am
true, once you got your waves going one way its gonna take some time to change it,

Once you decide on your pattern you should stick with it. You should have gave you right side some more time before you switched your technique. If you want them true 360waves you gotta brush the sides at angle.

Edited by 360spinna
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 10:00am
changing direction of your wave pattern takes time. The fuzziness and frizziness comes from your hair not being trained to develope waves in that direction. That side will get use to it and lay down, but it will take some time. That's what getting waves is all about, brushing and training.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
chub120 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chub120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 4:05pm
great tip mike
I went from old school Chevy's to drop top porches
You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces
And you ain't seen what I've seen
I can get a 100,000 in these Sean John jeans
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 21 2005 at 4:55pm
when u change the direction of ur wave pattern it will take some time 2 see the results so u have to keep up brushing at the angle u been brushing
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic