Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Whats up with

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
youngcity View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote youngcity Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Whats up with
    Posted: September 22 2005 at 11:16pm
what up with the snowman on young jeezy shirt in the and then what video ??¿¿
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 23 2005 at 3:41pm
that shirt is fire but i aint got one. come on bro use ur head SNOW man thats that crack man
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
mandabear324 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mandabear324 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 7:10am
That is the best CD out right now!!!!!!!!!!!!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 05 2005 at 11:12am

I don't think I want a crack shirt. Crack is what's killing the black race right now.

I remember when it first came to my old hood back in the early 80's. People's moma starts selling their bodies and everybodies dad either started smoking it or selling it. They all dead or in jail now, or been to prison a few times. Ignorant fools is what I call them.

People was losing their jobs and getting hooked on dope. Back then Black people were together and support each other more, now since crack hit, everbody down for themselves and will sell you out in a heart beat. That was the 80's then, now the police have technology that can catch a drug dealer real fast.

They think they smart until they get killed or sent to jail. It's sad man. Real sad. Drugs has destroyed our community and the young boys think it's cool to rap about it. They ignorant too.

Why would I want people thinking that about me? J

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
GQ Da Youngsta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GQ Da Youngsta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 06 2005 at 8:05pm
he is tryin to build a rep. get his rank up. these days that helps your career
G.Q. The Youngest In Charge:

Im not conceited not im just confident/
If spinning rims could talk they would give my hair a compliment
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 11 2005 at 8:38pm
i got a snow man shrit gold and black to mach my dubs
papaose is a beast
KJ64321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJ64321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: December 27 2005 at 12:44am
i got a silver and black one
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic