Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to do this hair style??

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Bebli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bebli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to do this hair style??
    Posted: September 23 2005 at 1:31am

Hi! I'm new around here, and I'm hoping to get some help....

The thing is, I don't know how to do this kind of hairstyle, so could anyone of u explain it to me step by step? Please! I'd really apreciate it!  

Thanks in advance!

Bebli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bebli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 26 2005 at 2:22am
So,  no suggestions?
Tyranna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tyranna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 29 2005 at 11:44am
It would help if there was a shot of the back.
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 4:25am
I just tried this on my hair, although its quite short. I just sectioned a top and bottom half of my hair (the line was from ear to ear).
Then the bottom half got split into a left and right side. I took the right side, twisted it alittle and pinned it in the middle. Then I did the same with the other side.
Then the top just seperate into three sections. pull the left and right sections and twist and pin at the middle of your head(but lightly so it looks messy) and then take the top section and back comb it so that it's got volume and pin it back towards the crown.
I hope that helped! Again, my hair isn't that long so it may be alittle different for you. Just mess around with some bobby pins and see what you come up with!
Bebli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bebli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2005 at 9:26am

Originally posted by aseya aseya wrote:

I just tried this on my hair, although its quite short. I just sectioned a top and bottom half of my hair (the line was from ear to ear).
Then the bottom half got split into a left and right side. I took the right side, twisted it alittle and pinned it in the middle. Then I did the same with the other side.
Then the top just seperate into three sections. pull the left and right sections and twist and pin at the middle of your head(but lightly so it looks messy) and then take the top section and back comb it so that it's got volume and pin it back towards the crown.
I hope that helped! Again, my hair isn't that long so it may be alittle different for you. Just mess around with some bobby pins and see what you come up with!

Thank u so much! Your explanation is perfect! I've tried it and it does work in my hair (it's a little bit below the shoulders right now)! Once again, THANK U SO MUCH for the trouble!  *big hug*

aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2005 at 2:28pm
:) You're very welcome! I'm glad it worked for you!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic