Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Exotic Eyes

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
inkedgirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote inkedgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exotic Eyes
    Posted: September 23 2005 at 11:31pm

I have a question on how I can make my eyes look more exotic.  I have one eye that is naturally blue-green and the other eye is a deep gold color.  I wear alot of natural colors (browns) but just wanted  to know if there is anything else out there that can make me look more exotic.

If someone has any ideas please help

Thanks

Anna
Kuroneko View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kuroneko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 25 2005 at 5:08am
Those eyes are pretty exotic already.  Just play them up with eyeliner and really good mascara, and don't wear bright lipstick, and they should get plenty of focus.
More awesome than a manatee!
aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 27 2005 at 6:50am
My girlfriend lines her eyes in liquid liner but wings it out at the corners. She makes the line on the top a little thicker, wings that out and uses a thin line at the bottom and joins them up. I'm sure that technique would work with eyeshadow even, but it gives her that "exotic island princess" look. I tried it on myself but I have semi-Japanese eyes and it just didn't work on me very well.

Smokey eye makeup tends to make eyes look exotic too. Just play around with eyeliner and shadow and stuff.
luvsmatchbox20 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote luvsmatchbox20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 20 2007 at 6:44pm
I believe there was a tutorial on this site about leapard eyes.  That might be pretty exotic. 

Metallic colors look neat too.
SilkStrands View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SilkStrands Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 21 2007 at 9:47am
I don't get the whole Amy Winehouse/winged eyeliner thing, I think it looks tacky.

It's like...uhh... honey, your eye ends -->there. Making it go ----->out there, does not make your eyes look bigger, or more exotic, you just look like you can't put on makeup. LMAO

LESS IS MORE, PEOPLE.... LESS IS MORE!
goddess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goddess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: August 15 2007 at 1:21am
How interesting having two different colored eyes! Were you born that way? Anyhow, if you want to see some close up pics of some striking & different looks (after  applying the exotic style eye makeup - especially eyeshadow); check out this page. It is with Arabic writing but the pictures are very nice. I like the ones further down which have the eyeliner as well.  http://www.lakii.com/salon/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=635

Originally posted by inkedgirl inkedgirl wrote:

I have a question on how I can make my eyes look more exotic.  I have one eye that is naturally blue-green and the other eye is a deep gold color.  I wear alot of natural colors (browns) but just wanted  to know if there is anything else out there that can make me look more exotic.

If someone has any ideas please help

Thanks

http://www.planet-goddess.combecomebeautiful.htm/">My
Love coaching system, seduction secrets, pageant & celebrity beauty tips...
julesyjul88 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote julesyjul88 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 11 2007 at 6:16am
Originally posted by SilkStrands SilkStrands wrote:

I don't get the whole Amy Winehouse/winged eyeliner thing, I think it looks tacky.

It's like...uhh... honey, your eye ends -->there. Making it go ----->out there, does not make your eyes look bigger, or more exotic, you just look like you can't put on makeup. LMAO

LESS IS MORE, PEOPLE.... LESS IS MORE!

For you maybe,but everyone isnt trying to be like you.
I happen to like the style. It looks dramatic and different.

Also,Amy winehouse is a very poor example.
There are other people who use this style of eye make up who look fabulous including Jennifer love hewitt.

Edited by julesyjul88 - November 08 2007 at 2:11am
menvyhomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote menvyhomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 02 2011 at 1:20pm
Here are some tips you can try at home to get that exotic eyes:  Most yellow toned cosmetics have the most amazing eye colours, use the light shade on the entire eyelid, follow with a medium shade on lower part up to the crease, and blend the colours to create a natural look.

Edited by menvyhomes - September 06 2011 at 11:28pm
jenkyhomes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jenkyhomes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: September 05 2011 at 7:03pm
 There is a  cosmetics have the most amazing eye colours, I have to say that  use the light shade on the entire  show the make the beautiful Exotic eyes. , follow with a medium shade on lower part up to the crease.
tiatessman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiatessman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 01 2011 at 2:56am
Exotic eyes, are slightly turned up in the outer corners, making them beautifully balanced. This shape is soft and welcoming. Almond eyes are youthful, boasting confidence and splendor. Many men and women are blessed with natural almond eyes, but for those who are not, science may intervene.
amandagreen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amandagreen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: June 15 2013 at 4:56pm
Exotic eyes...I think the trick would be to concentrate the makeup on the edges. The winging should not be for the sake of making a wing, it should follow the crease line as well as the eyelash line. A thin longer wing will make the eyelashes look longer.

See what I mean (pic):
https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/102936999027116496613/albums/5889839964159363729/5889839966612631682?pid=5889839966612631682&oid=102936999027116496613

To make the eyes look narrower, apply a thicker layer of eyeliner to the top lid and then use a super light shadow immediately above it, Blend the line where they meet.

Instead of using a darker color on the lower lids, remember to highlight it.

Edited by amandagreen - June 15 2013 at 5:29pm
SurveenA4 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SurveenA4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: February 11 2014 at 6:04am
Just use coloured contact lenses. It is best to make eyes fashionable.
fernclowder View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernclowder Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 07 2014 at 11:07pm
Wow you have beautiful eyes, I hope you can post a picture here. You need to showcase those beautiful eyes of yours. I think smokey eyes will not work for you try light pastel colors to enhance your eyes more.
MiaMackenzie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiaMackenzie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: April 19 2018 at 3:46am
Exotic eye makeup is definitely going to make you stand out in the crowd, you just need to know how to get it right. 

Exotic is the new different. However, there is a specific way in which it is supposed to be done, otherwise you might just end up with a hung over look instead of something that could have been glamorous and fascinating. 
mellowax.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic