Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

2 questions, weighing down & faster grow

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
aznmech View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aznmech Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: 2 questions, weighing down & faster grow
    Posted: September 26 2005 at 9:55pm

you know how they shampoos say "cleans without weighing hair down?" well IS there a shampoo that weighs hair down? i have some hair strands that stick up and i just want it to fall down naturally. (im growing my hair out a little so the length would weigh it down, but they need some help)

Also, are there any hair products (prefer commercial brand b/c they are easier to get) that speed up the growth of hair? it doesnt have to speed it up drastically but good enough. and is there any product like this directed to men because im sure they are a lot directed to women. i dont think theres a problem with men using shampoo for women right?

Rence119 View Drop Down
hip hop director

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rence119 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 08 2005 at 11:49am
i heard doo grow might help
We will always remeber you MJ u are the greatest.

6 rings
14 time all star
5 time season mvp
1st in career ppg at 30.1
6 time playoff mvp
3 time allstar game mvp
10 time scoring champ
claribuzz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote claribuzz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2005 at 1:37pm

if you want weigh your hair down, use highly moisturized shampoo.

or better apply a few drops of 100% coconut oil just before your last hair rinse. the oil will keep moisture in and weigh hair down. i use coconut oil when i dont feel like putting styling products in my hair.

the result

my hair felt soft and weigh down all day, a frizz free too.

ARGHH
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic