Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The puffy ponytail how to?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
peapine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote peapine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The puffy ponytail how to?
    Posted: October 03 2005 at 8:35am

I really like putting my hair up in a ponytail, but it can be so boring just doing it normally. I have seen a number of celebrities and others who are putting their hair up, but doing something a little different- making it sort of puffy on top and on the sides. When I try to do it, my hair ends up looking messy instead of neat. Anyone know how to do it the right way? Here is an example of what I am talking about:

Thanks!!

aseya View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aseya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 4:34am
what you're supposed to do is take the top bit of the pony tail and back comb it a little and spray it with a tiny bit of hair spray. So that it is very "puffy". And then tie it in a pony tail or tie the pony tail and pin the "puffy section". That's apparently how you're supposed to do it. It doesn't work for me very well, though:) If you find another way, let me know please!
Anubis493 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Anubis493 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 09 2005 at 10:12pm
I have done this before.....do what aseya said..but if it goes flat when you put the elastic in..take a rat tailed comb, insert it where you want more poof and gentily pull hair up and out ( but not all the way ) of the elastic. Hope that makes since.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic