Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

yall look

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yall look
    Posted: October 03 2005 at 3:49pm
papaose is a beast

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 3:58pm
papaose is a beast
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 4:03pm
yeah man those are cedclarks waves
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 4:05pm

how he get the waves to show out the wae cap

papaose is a beast
THECHOSEN1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote THECHOSEN1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 4:10pm
nope those arent cecclack 

thats jucie and beeazy just work and your wave deepnees ull get the oneday
waveing is mental a barrier u must over come

KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 4:16pm
word it looks just like cedclarks
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 4:22pm
on the dream deam cedclark got to diffreent pics on dirrent pages on ones he got deep waves and the other his sh** are just spinning
papaose is a beast
chub120 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chub120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 4:26pm
whats your meth
I went from old school Chevy's to drop top porches
You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces
And you ain't seen what I've seen
I can get a 100,000 in these Sean John jeans

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 4:39pm
get in the shower wash my hair with brush th en  brush it out then putthe con then brush it in a lil brush it out brush when i get out brush it to its still alil ddamp then put the lets jam green top in andrub and brush a lil then wave cap
papaose is a beast
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 5:11pm
Originally posted by brush to spin brush to spin wrote:

how he get the waves to show out the wae cap

he sprayed the cap with water

360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 7:14pm
WAVE CAPS ARE REALLY THIN AND HE IS USING 2 WHITE WAVE CAPS WHICH ALLOW YOU TO SEE THROUGH IT EVEN MORE. BUT IF HE HAD ON A DU-RAG YOU WONT SEE HIS WAVES THROUGH IT LIKE THAT.
BoarBristle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoarBristle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 03 2005 at 8:19pm
thats true. Ahh did you wet the du rag
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 04 2005 at 10:04pm

his method is posted in dreamteam

Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 10:44am

His waves is spinning, it looks like a he using a home made stocking cap not a wave cap.

Back in the late 70's early 80's, I used my mother silk stockings to make a wave cap. Stockings are very thin and show your waves too. You see the knot tied on the top. I use to do that too. Alot of cats use to sport home made stocking caps.

OLD SCHOOL STYLE STOCKING CAP

All you have to do is cut the leg off of a some stockings, cut the foot part off or leave it. If you cut the foot part off, tie one end into a knot. I used to double up by folding the stocking over itself, cut the foot off and tie the weak end in a knot. AND KEEP MY MONEY IN MY POCKET.

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
gotwaves740 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gotwaves740 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 2:18pm
well at walmart u can get two for 99 cents
Got them waves so serious, it make dudes delirious
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 3:55pm
Now you can, you right.
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 4:13pm
I went to walgreens today and saw they had scurl 360 style pomade that comes w/ a free stocking cap....lol
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic