Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Study of accelerated hair growth and sex

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sweet_sadie420 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_sadie420 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Study of accelerated hair growth and sex
    Posted: October 04 2005 at 8:48am
Can someone please help me? I'm looking for the exact case study of the sailors at sea. The hair boutique website says it was recorded that the sailors hair growth accelerated right before shore leave but slowed down upon return to the ship. I've searched every where and I just can't find it. Is it a true case study or is it a misprint? Please help me!
eKatherine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eKatherine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 05 2005 at 6:04am
I have no specific information about this study, nor had I heard of it before you mentioned it. But my experience from doing lots of research is that most of the traditional hair science research is very old and would now be considered anything but scientific.

If you cannot find a reference to the original incident, it is possible that it is just a story.

Just looking for a few good hair slaves - is that too much to ask?
Susan W View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Susan W Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 8:23am

http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip1230.htm

I see the article (above) but I can't find anything either.  I doubt its a misprint, but only Rosenthal knows where he found that.

Making metal barettes/concord clips hair safe, long hair style how to: http://alonghair.wordpress.com
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic