Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

#1spinna can you tell me the hood methods

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Da Wave Master View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Da Wave Master Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: #1spinna can you tell me the hood methods
    Posted: October 13 2005 at 9:49am
 I wanted to get some hood methods for 360 waves. Your waves are sick. Can you list them thanks.
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 10:44am

Wave master, I'm the number 1 spinna and the number 2 spinna on this site but the real #1 spinna is cool too. I just saw his pictures and your right, he got it going on. Here are some methods from some of the 360VETS, they all out of control.

KingJames23's Method

How To Get Waves 

The curls/coils in your hair are the key to getting waves. If your hair is straight the you will not get waves because a wave is a straightened out curl. The curlier (or nappy) your hair is, the more waves you will have in your hair. Deep waves comes from letting your hair grow. Everyone’s waves will not look the same, it depends on your hair type.
Some people have different textures throughout their head, therefore your waves may have a slightly different look or may not be totally the same. Though it may not be noticeable.
Pomade is not what develops waves. So if you don’t use it, it doesn’t matter. Pomade is used to help hold down your hair and help define them, but it isn’t necessary for the process.

Use pomade before your brush/du rag
Brush hair at most 1/1 ½ hours daily
Clean hair at least every other day to keep hair healthy
Brush hair in shower to make them more uniform
Wear du rag when not busy and to bed.
Spray du rag with water or moisturizer while wearing.
Get a hair cut every 2-4 weeks to make them deeper
While hair is long, comb hair as well as brush (hard brush)

Brushing: When brushing your hair start from the center of your head and brush out in every direction towards your lining. Example: From the crown to your forehead, crown to your left temple, etc. From your crown it should make a circle.

Pomade: Pomade is not what makes waves so if you don’t use it, it doesn’t matter. Pomade is used to help hold down your hair and help define them, but it isn’t necessary for the process. Either place a fingertip of pomade into your hand and rub it until it softens, place it in a sink of hot water until it melts, or melt it with a blow drier, then apply it evenly into your hair. Thoroughly rub it into your hair with your palm. If the pomade isn’t melted, take a hot towel and place it on your head to melt the grease, or you can use a blow drier. After you apply the pomade brush it into your hair.

Moisturizing: Use pink lotion or Scurl Moisturizer to keep your hair from drying out. Whenever you think you need it throughout the day.

Ice Pomade: Use this pomade sparingly (going out, etc.), it is possible that it will damage or irritate the skin near your lining.

Water technique: While you are brushing, spray your hair with water and brush it dry. Keep repeating this until you’re finished brushing.

Edited by BIGGMike
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 10:45am
**UPDATED**

360SPINNA'S NEW WAVE METHOD

This is the method I used after I got that jacked up cut a month ago, as yall can see it works.

MATERIALS NEED:

1. 2 soft brushes and 2 medium brushes
2. A couple of du-rags
3. Carrot cream and doo gro
4. Shampoo and conditioner
5. A timer or clock
6. Facial cleanser

MORNING ROUTINE IN/OUT OF SHOWER:

*soft brush only*

1. Place your head under the flow of water and brush each section for 30seconds.
2. Rub in shampoo in the direction of your desired wave pattern and then brush in the shampoo for 1-2minutes each section.
3. Rinse out shampoo while brushing.
4. Rub in conditioner, brush in for 20sec each side and leave it in
until your done showering.
***shampoo/condition hair every 2-3days and on off days just brush in shower for a couple of minutes***
5. Use a towel to get rid of the extra water.
6. Apply Carrot cream in hair and brush each side for a minute, then du-rag it.

NIGHTLY BRUSHING ROUTINE:

1. Apply a generous amount of carrot cream to top of head.
2. With 2 medium brushes, brush the top of your head for 5minutes.
3. Apply generous amount of carrot cream to the back of your head.
4. With 2 medium brushes, brush the back of your head for 5minutes.
5. Apply generous amount of carrot cream to both of your sides.
6. With 2 medium brushes, brush both of your sides for 5 minutes.
7. Repeat steps 1-6 with a soft brush, and instead of brushing for
5minutes brush for 10minutes.

*steps 1-7 takes about  45minutes to complete. I usually do steps 1-7
twice.

8. When done brushing, clean your face with a facial cleanser.
*apply doo gro if your hair is thinning or if you want it to grow faster*

9. Throw on a fresh du-rag

before:

after:

THE END
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 10:46am
pmp4lfjmike's Method (535 Post)

1. Wash your hair with shampoo every day if you want (don't use soap on hair)

2. Next get a lil pomade in yo hand, a lil, and rub it on your hair while your still in the shower

3. Brush your hair while there is still pomade in your head after your done

4. Wash you hair completely out then dry your hair until your hair is nice and smooth

5. Get a hot rag and lay it on your hair for while and then repeat step

6. Use any pomade after the hot towel, but for me I use sportinwaves in the gold can or when newly cut, I use 360 scurl

7. And after you are finished, put your wave cap or du rag on. I use a durag cuase it's better to me

8. After your have done steps 1 - 7 and 30 min have passed, get a hot rag and lay it on your hair 2 times again so you can get that smoothness going on!

After you have been doing this for 3 years and 5 mounths and have never broken your pattern you will truely understand what 360 Spinnin is all about.

pmp method      

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BIGGMike Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 10:47am
KingJames23 View Drop Down
360 Veteran

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KingJames23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 11:51am
u will find everything right there
B.M.F PIMPIN WE NOT A SQUAD WE A MOVEMENT.
BoarBristle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BoarBristle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 7:24pm

is this the ice poamde that is used in his meth mike

Anti-Frizz/Shine - Fantasia IC Inter Cellular - Hair Polisher Solid Ice Pomade

chub120 View Drop Down
Banned
Banned

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chub120 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 13 2005 at 8:15pm
i think it is man
I went from old school Chevy's to drop top porches
You couldn't walk a mile off in my Air Forces
And you ain't seen what I've seen
I can get a 100,000 in these Sean John jeans
Chi-Town_Boy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chi-Town_Boy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 14 2005 at 3:41pm
ice pomade i should try dat i hear goood things
Making A Big Comeback New Pics Coming Soon

LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 16 2005 at 8:32pm
if u didnt know how to use it da rite way u will be in trouble
Al B Sure negro with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby
Lil. B.J View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lil. B.J Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 19 2005 at 8:14pm
3 year and 5 months !!!!!!!! it does not take that long
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic