Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

help me out on this

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help me out on this
    Posted: October 20 2005 at 6:18pm
isnt the waving of the hair similar to the curling of a ribbon. when you want to curl a ribbon you take your siscors a thrust out in a straight motion. isnt that kind of how you wave up you hair. but the process is way longer. man i wish i could get waves that fast. let me know what you guys think.
waves so deep.....my brush VIBRATE
Proline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Proline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 6:24pm
i dont even kno wat ur talkin about
<º))))><.·´¯`·.Th€rè Äîñ Ñø §ècrét Jû§t (3rû§h¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>
#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 20 2005 at 6:25pm
you know how to make a ribbon curly. thats what im talkin bout.
waves so deep.....my brush VIBRATE
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 21 2005 at 7:02pm
WTF
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
sjay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sjay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2005 at 2:07am

Originally posted by #1spinna #1spinna wrote:

man i wish i could get waves that fast. let me know what you guys think.

i thought you already had waves?

Yoni View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yoni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 22 2005 at 11:22am
mah dude you got some weird imagination
Waves on my head like tsunami hit em
~SMS~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~SMS~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 5:05pm
hes talkin bout when u open up a pair of scissors and put the ribbon in between and then slide the scissors down the ribbon it makes it curl up, ppl use it fo wrappin they own gifts
KJ64321 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KJ64321 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 6:16pm

wut up yall im new to da wave game and i was wonderin if u could give me a few tips, how come my ish only look fresh when i take my du rag off, like when i get up to go to school in the morning i take a shower n put sum pomade in my hair and go outside but the waves cant be seen as much as when i take my du rag off before i go into the shower in the morning,

heres my routine : i take a shower, wash my hair with shampoo then rinse  with a comb with the grain, then i put in conditioner, rinse it out, then i wash my hair with cold water for like 30 seconds then when i get out of the shower i dry my hair but leave it a bit damp and then i put in sum s curl wave activator brush for half an hour then put in sum 360 pomade to hold it all down brush a bit more then i put my durag on and carry on wit my day.

thanx for ur help

JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 9:02pm
wtf??
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2005 at 5:00pm
Originally posted by JordanCollecta JordanCollecta wrote:

wtf??
like wat do u mean like y u sayin wtf
papaose is a beast
blackwallstreet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackwallstreet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2005 at 5:39pm
ok this is what crack does to you. ok children. tyrone biggums (dave chappelle)
THE BLACK WALLSTREET IZ COMIN'
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic