Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

yo i want a cut like spinna

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
brush to spin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: yo i want a cut like spinna
    Posted: October 23 2005 at 11:03pm
a yo spinna how u do ua cuts im getin my waves deep right now but when u say in ua wave pics some of them say i just got a cut but it dont look like a dark its looks like a lil bit off wat would u call hat kinda of cut cuz i wont to tell my baber so he can give me that kind of cut andd tel me  wat gurd u use so i can tell him that but im trryin to go wiht my grin cuz i dont wat that much hair to come off so hit me wiht a answere my nig
papaose is a beast
baller5000 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote baller5000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 12:45am
just ask for a dark cesar  cut WTG #2
Proline View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Proline Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 6:40am

360spinna gets a cut with a #3 but ur hair have to be high enough to do that and he gets  his cuts ATG not WTG

<º))))><.·´¯`·.Th€rè Äîñ Ñø §ècrét Jû§t (3rû§h¸.·´¯`·.¸><((((º>
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 2:43pm
yes sirrrrr!!!!

i cut my hair with a #3 ATG(ON ANDIS CLIPPERS THATS 1/4)  and some times if i just want a trim and not a full cut i do a #4 ATG(3/8) I NEVER GET LIGHT CUTS, I KEEP IT DARK. and i cut my hair every 3-6weeks<------sometimes i feel like a cut, sometimes  i dont........LOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 3:12pm
y u like to go atg y dont u just go wtg
papaose is a beast
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 3:20pm
I LIKE IT BETTER, IT FASTER, ITS EASIER, I DONT HAVE TO KEEP GOING OVER THE SAME SPOT OVER AND OVER AGAIN TO GET IT EVEN. PLUS MY HAIR IS SO LAYED DOWN THAT THE ONLY WAY TO EVEN CUT IT IS TO FIRST COMB MY HAIR UP/BACK, SO BASICLY IT WOULD BE ALMOST THE SAME FOR ME.

I TRIED WTG GRAIN AND DIDN'T LIKE IT. IF SOME ONE ELSE WAS CUTTING MY HAIR MAYBE I WOULD GET IT DONE WTG, BUT I DON'T TRUST ANYONE OTHER THAN MYSELF WITH CUTTING MY HAIR, ON JUNE 30TH I LET A BARBER CUT MY HAIR AND HE JACKED ME UP, HE PUT MY WAVES ON HOLD....LOL

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH ATG, BARBERS ARE TRAINED TO CUT ATG

IM A CONTINUE CUTTING ATG TILL I CAN'T CUT NO MORE....LOL

Edited by 360spinna

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote brush to spin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 9:17pm

yo but my last cut was like 3 weeks ago i got atg and my sh**s wa sharley thier in when i had my hair it spinng then when i got that atg they was gon i could barly see them then that day i was mad so it made me go harder so my junks look right as in spinning  now i got them on my side top its staring to come all the way down so now i got all my waves on the top and all of the sides i got waves on my right but its sitcking up so now im scared to cut my hair cuz all that work i put in it might be gon if i get a cut atg. so im tryin to just use my spoting waves annd my soft brush cuz now alli  got to do is work on my contetcoin its not bad it just a coouble of spots i  got to get so wat u think i should cuz i want to see all the work i put in now and still see it in my hair cut wat can i do about this

papaose is a beast
JordanCollecta View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanCollecta Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 9:43pm
lol no punctuations marks in da whole sh*t u said
It aint me, its my jewlery thats pissed off
360spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 360spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 24 2005 at 11:11pm
you dont have to cut your hair ATG, but ATG is how i cut my hair. they probably cut your hair too low.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic