Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

NU NILE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
~SMS~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~SMS~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: NU NILE
    Posted: October 26 2005 at 9:21pm
Have any of yall heard or used this product NU NILE, my barber told me to use it to help develop my waves. Its in a yellow can simila to 360 sportin waves.
T foster 0202 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote T foster 0202 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 10:04pm
Even though you barber may have told you that it develops waves it really doesnt. your better off using your brush and some carrot cream or any mosturizer to develop your waves and then once you develop them then start using the nu nile or whatever pomade you use to hold down you hair....
"Girls like them low cut ceasars and the deep waves"
    Became a vet 12/23/05
P Street View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote P Street Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 26 2005 at 10:07pm
yeah we heard of it. it has been out for a couple decades now. it is really thick and hard to wash out. if you live in a hot climate and hate sweating, stay away. check this forum for info on grease. you will see everyone saying brushing is the key to waves not grease.
Neophyte no longer
#1spinna View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote #1spinna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 6:39am
forget that thick can of garbage. i say use carrot cream. it works wonders if you brush right.
waves so deep.....my brush VIBRATE
~SMS~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~SMS~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 27 2005 at 4:29pm
i havent used it yet and i really havent gotten my waves so i guess ill stay away from it then, been brushin wit da pink lotion and da s curl 360
LBoog View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LBoog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: October 28 2005 at 7:40pm
then homie u fine with da products u got
Al B Sure negro with the hair all wavy
Hit lakeshore girls go all crazy
Hit the freeway go at least bout 80
Boned so much that summer even had him a baby
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic