Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

In Canada hairdressing???

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
sayurigirl View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sayurigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: In Canada hairdressing???
    Posted: October 28 2005 at 3:10am

hi!!

I was recently thinking about career choices for myself and determined that hairdressing, with maybe some beautiction training on the side would be perfect for me. I'm totally obsessed with beauty, other people's beauty and constantly striving to improve my look..  i'm not aloof or anything. just fascinated by new looks and getting it right. oh, and in high school I learnt best visually, always watching and drawing. art and japanese were my best subjects.

So I was thinking since hairdressers visit this board maybe they could advise me if they too have these qualities and if this profession was the right choice for them?

And Canadian hairdressers!!! please tell me how much your school cost, in Saskatoon they want me to pay 10,000$ CND at Marca!! and also, Canadian hairdressers, did you find a decent job with decent pay? The general population's demand for hair beauty in Saskatoon is questionable to me... haha

This would be excellent help to me, as I will be using every last penny I have to pay for schooling as hairdresser, and want to get it right!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic