Banishing Bad Hair Days since 1997!™
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedARE YOU A FATHER??????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: ARE YOU A FATHER??????
    Posted: November 11 2005 at 5:07pm

Originally posted by realvicious realvicious wrote:

Man your right we have to fight racism, the government, women, religion, and the list goes on. I appreciate all the information you are giving to us.  I just hope that everyone applies what they learn.  Oh yes we will be destroyed

Is there any one out there listening and using this info to help themselve?

Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 11 2005 at 11:36am
Destroyed like the Native American Indians
Look to the skies and keep your eyes on the prize! I been through Hell but, STILL I RISE!
realvicious View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 6:31pm
your very right. They go on major advertisements or the like then discredit us.  We automatically lose when we go to court.  Man your right we have to fight racism, the government, women, religion, and the list goes on.  Congratulations on you marriage.  There is far too many single family households here in the USA.  We have to move up and get our act together or we toast.  We men all know what right from wrong because our concience tells us.  Most of our women are wannabees but then you have the chosen few who are fantastic.  I personally wouldn't waste time chasing women like the majority of boys and men do.  I see everything that you recently posted and I refuse to be trapped like that.    I appreciate all the information you are giving to us.  I just hope that everyone applies they they learn.  Or yes we will be destroyed
It is always about business
King of ATL BABY
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 4:43pm

When sister get mad what do they do? Get on TV, Radio, Newspapers, Mags, the Internet, and every other avenue they can and Tell everybody. So why can't a brother do it? Oh, we are males, we don't have the right to do it. We are not victimized by women are we? I'm not angry, just trying  to educate the young brothers since many Black women are doing a SORRY JOB at being a father and the court system doesn't care about us.

I CARE!

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 4:39pm

Black Role Models Needed!
African American DADS in Danger

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 4:38pm

I'm married. Been married for 7 years. Still married.

This is for my brothers, the ones who think is all good. BET Videos do not teach young men how the court system treat us when it comes to fake sister who grow up without fathers. That fake hair don't help.  Just trying to give them a heads up, you know, like mother do with their daughter but don't do with their own sons.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 2:40pm
BiggMike,  what's going on?  It sounds as if your very upset  Did a girl get you upset or you just letting us know how it is out there so we can be well prepared.
King of ATL BABY
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 10 2005 at 11:29am

There is a saying in the African American Community,........ Black women raise their daughters and nuture their sons.

What this means is, they teach their daughters how to live and survive in this white mans country, But only feeds and shelter their sons.

Matter fact they just buy them jeans and t-shirts and send them out on the block to play, and hope thier sons don't get kill. Let's be REAL. You know it's true. A mother and her daughter is tighter than a virgin with her ankles chained together. Aint nothing getting between.

This why Black boys end up in jail and the Black mother crying talking about I did the best I could. Well, YOUR BEST IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. YOU NEED A HUSBAND CAREER WOMAN, WITH ALL YOUR DEGREES AND HAIR WEAVE. They caught up with trying to give the impression that they don't need a man, but all their sons are going to jail or getting killed. That's ehy the sister can't find a man because they keep doing the same thing generation after generation. Talking about they don't need a man. Fool, your child need a man and a father. Ignorance passed down from genration to generation. Weave and Make up, but no African American Pride! Why!

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 10:48am

Not all Black women are bad. My wife is a very good person. She will give you her last dime. She will take you out to eat. She will pay your car note, She will not put you on childsupport and collect welfare. She will not call the POLICE on me. My wife and I go to church and follow Gods words. She submits to me 100% like a Real woman is suppose to do with a Real man. Real women submit, but they will check you when you get out of line. I need that! She keeps me in check too. I like it that way. I don't need a woman that I can walk all over and don't need her to walk all over me either. There is a balance between man and woman.

But now days these Fake sisters have lost their minds and think they can walk all over a man if he is unemployed. What's sad, is that they KNOW Black men are discriminated against and some like it that way. Fatherless women!!! They don't know how to respect a man and don't know what Genocide is. I'll make'em respect me or they will pay the price for real. I'm not having it! I'm not. I'll crush'em before I let any female walk all over me like that. Get a pair of NUTS and stand up and be a MAN. They'll respect you.

Women are attracked to a man that is sure about himself. I know who I am. Do you? I'm the Grandson of a 32 degree Manson and the son of a 8th degree Manson, both of them have college degrees and or over 6 feet tall. We don't play and we don't lay down for no female or no man either. This is the mentality you have to have. But how many brothers have a good relationship with their grandfather and father.   I did, I guess that's why I'm about to have two college degrees and the women, well they can't stand me cause I'm not their door mat. Oh well, Lay it down!!! These youngster is gonna learn the truth about these fake women with this fake hair and bleached out skin. We call them House Negroes cause they in the house with Oppressors of Black MEN.

My resume says: Have experience! Will teach!!

BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 10:16am

Thanks man, some of these youngsters think I'm tripping. They young and silly. These youngsters gonna learn the hard way if they don't take this info and use it to avoid the fake. The women will destroy they young lives before they get old enough to protect themselve.

Child support will follow you for the rest of your life. Your child's mother will be lieing to your son saying your dad is a dead beat and he don't want to see you, when she will not let him see you. She ran dad away by being stupid and having a real bad attitude. No she's the dead beat pulling down the whole race with all that welfare, childsupport, hand out mentality. These young boys living with their mother believe all the lies their mother is telling them. A child is easy to manipulate if they depend on you to feed and shelter them. Young boys will believe anything if they can play video games and look at BET TV videos and eat everything in sight. They are "happy" and will follow a welfare Queen to the end. It's hard to get through to some of these youngster. But I'm gonna keep putting it down on these pretty boys who think they got it all figured out! They don't know JACK. Where is your father??????

NDATRAP it is so many brothers being almost totally destroyed by these wicked women. Single mothers are raising boys without fathers, then they don't teach them what they need to know to avoid pit falls like child support. Child support is modern day slavery for real. In Texas these women have lost their minds. They are turning GAY and attacking the few Brothers that left. The few brother that got it going on or trying to having going on, it's the Sisters, not white people, who are destroying these few elite brothers.  The Texas judges are the worse, they Gay and hate men. I went to court with my cousin, and he was told that his truck would get wheel locks put on it if he didn't come up with 4 thousand dollars within a month and half. Guess what, he's college educated and served in the Millitary for 6 years but can't get a job. The Feminist in Dallas won't even hire the man. He be scraping metal, junking, and doing odd jobs just to have a little pocket change. The judge threaten to put him in jail for 6 months. Oh yea, his mom is a CEO of a big company in Dallas. She raised him without a father, now he struggle cause she didn't teach him what he needed to know about these females and their feminist court system. He about to jack fools, but I calm him down and try to give him some job leads. He still looking for work. Sad man, real sad. Let his mom tell it, she did a good job, NOT!

You are right about the childsupport affecting your credit,drivers license, and everything else. You see this is the part that a whole lot of moms are not teaching their sons.

Edited by BIGGMike
NDATRAP View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 09 2005 at 1:55am
Bigg homie, dude i love u 4 talkin that real $***. Man, i'm going through that right now as we speak. I wanna say thanks 4 givin these young brothas this info. Real Talk. Im a father and I love my kids 2 death. The way Child Support is set up down here in Cashville is like slavery dude. It even affects your credit,drivers license, etc. They have female judges down here, that have personal vendettas against men, they having personal problems at home and take it out on the men. Its serious! Keep postin dat real. Knowledge is da key.
ALL I HAVE N THIS WORLD IZ MY WAVES N MY WORD N I BREAK THEM 4 NO ONE
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 4:06pm

Black Role Models Needed!
African American DADS in Danger

BILL COSBY has gotten rich and famous playing the role of an ideal Black father, but is he clueless or on point?

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 3:45pm

What can we tell our kids? 
Everyday is “Training Day” in the ‘hood!

Bleach your skin and straighten your HAIR or hope you were born with light skin so "them people" will give you a job so you can look down on the people who are NOT ALLOWED IN THE HOUSE! 

Yea that sounds right?

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 3:39pm

Speak Sistah Speak

By Dr. Safisha Nzingha Hill Adeleke

Those seeking to oppress us got us good. Many of us are truly the ones Dr. Carter G. Woodson spoke of when he suggested someone controlling the mind also controls the actions, because we still automatically go to the back door and create them when there is not one. While other folk have sense enough to take care of, support, build, and preserve their own first, we are still trying to be “multi-culturally correct.” We have been bamboozled into believing pro black means being anti everybody else and allowing other folk to convince us we are radical, militant, prejudice and racist. Thus, many of us are quick to say out loud…“I ain’t into that Black stuff,” as if it’s a bad thing. Well, anyone who knows me, knows I am proud to be into “that Black stuff,” because I know it’s a good thang. “That Black stuff” is the stuff our Ancestors held on in surviving chattel enslavement and slave and black codes. “That Black stuff” is what our big mamas and other elders used to make it through Jim Crow, and the movement for civil rights. “That Black stuff” is what we rely on today to combat racism, discrimination and BWB (being while black), despite the fact we are suppose to be better off, academically, financially and socially than our fore parents. Perhaps, if more of us were into “that Black stuff,” we would have our “Little Africa” section of town, as the Black residents of Tulsa, Oklahoma had up until May 31, 1921 when a white mob burned and bombed 32 blocks of Black Wallstreet, destroying more than 1000 Black owned businesses and murdering over 300 innocent Black men, women and children. Maybe, if we were truly into “that Black stuff,” we would have created as many African centered schools in our communities, as there are churches on every corner. I believe if more of us embraced “that Black stuff,” we would have more Black men in colleges than in prison, because by being into “that Black stuff,” they would have learned at an early age the meaning of the Sankofa Experience. They would have known their past, beyond big mama ‘nem, and perhaps would have known they came from the original people, who built civilization, ruled nations, and wrote the worlds first history. I have had non-Black students, who have told me, (as they tried to convince themselves that they were not prejudice) “I don’t see color. I just see people.” My response is always, “Then you don’t see me, because my color is Black.” I am into “that Black stuff,” because I am into Mama ‘nem and my history and people. I will never deny or sugarcoat my love for “that Black stuff,” because I refuse to disrespect my Ancestors. Remember the poem titled, “I Ain’t Giving Up My Blackness,” and never forget, Aluta Continua, the struggle continues.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 9:35am
Read this >>>>>

Are Black Women “Black?”
Super Sisters often negate family values

By Bud Johnson
African-AmericanNews&Issues

“The general myth is that our women have been unaffected by the sexism of this society at large. Usually, this myth is presented in one of the following forms: Historically, the only free people in America were white men and Black women; Black women are not concerned with women's liberation (because they have no need as they are not affected by the same things which affect white women); Black women can take anything. But, historically speaking, how can the woman who was a slave, who was bought and sold on the auction block, and who suffered all of the indignities--such as flagrant sexual exploitation-- that racist masters heap on female slaves...how can such a woman be thought of as a free woman? Historically, the freedom of African American women is obviously a fraud.” Although Kalamu ya Salaam (founder of Nommo Literary Society, a Black writer’s workshop) made a valiant effort to dispel the foregoing misconception in his treatise, “Debunking Myths,” but un-fortunately his research is lost on a disproportionate number of Black males who’re convinced that even female slaves fared better than their male counterparts. Truth is, it’s widely believed that history challenged Black females negate family values. In addition, there’s a preponderance of historical evidence that supports the long held suspicion that mainstream America conspires to use Black females to emasculate and/or control Black males, through various social Trojan horses as welfare, female oriented educational and training opportunities and even social upward mobility.
African American News & Issues’ Black perspectives notwithstanding, made in America African’s unique slave experience has been studied worldwide. Especially since Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has emerged as the most powerful Black woman in the world. In fact, her relationship with Pres. Bush does, indeed, supports the free White man-Black woman myth. A recent study (“American Demographics and a Sketch of Diversity, Change and Social Conflict”), released by the University of Berlin study, objectively explained the “Super Sister” phenomenon from a historical perspective. “To the extent that African American males have been emasculated by gender-role stereotyping, African American females have been defeminized by gender-role stereotyping. The so-called Black matriarchy has been historically blamed for the deterioration of the Black family. “Because Black women have greater participation in family decision making in a society where male control is the ‘normal rule. Because white stereotyped norms are violated, African American women are seen as being domineering. By virtue of the historical legacy of slavery and discrimination against African American men, African American women were in the labor market, received education, and supported their families.” Denial aside, the fact that Oprah Winfrey is America’s only Black billionaire must be pondered. And surely, there’s also cause to pause and ponder why Sarah Breedlove, who was born on a Delta, Louisiana plantation on Dec. 23, 1867, was the first African American millionaire? For the Black History challenged, Sarah is better known as Madam C. J. Walker. For sure, you remember the Super Sister, who turned Black women’s desire for straight (White women’s) hair into a multi-billion dollar industry. Perish the thought, that we’re bashing industrious, entrepreneurial Super Sisters, although Black males throughout “Sportsdom” were buzzing when they learned that BET co-founder Sheila Johnson became part owner of the Washington Mystics on May 24, 2005. Sheila, Bob Johnson’s former wife, is the first Black female to own part of a professional sports franchise (She also shares Bob’s NHL Washington Capitals and NBA Wizards stock.) Brothers, however, may accuse Super Sisters of being out of touch with reality (when they fail to factor in institutionalized racist), after reading an article (“Super Single Sisters of 2002-African American Women”), in the July 2002 edition of Ebony. “From a psychiatrist to a soccer player to Rudy Huxtable, these 24 sensational Sisters are making Brothers' heads turn in all directions. They are the cream of the crop, and Brothers better come correct, if they hope to have a chance,” the article propagates without invalidation. “They are doctors and lawyers and sports stars, women looking for men who can fulfill them emotionally, intellectually and spiritually. From Coach Stephanie Ready to nuclear pharmacist Dr. Ella Armstrong to news anchor Regina Carswell to Phoenix Mercury star forward Lisa Harrison, these women are strong, self-sufficient and sexy. Despite their independence, they all admit they'd like someone to share their life with, (they would if Black men were not held back) someone just as ambitious and assertive as they are, and someone who can handle dating a successful Black woman. “To appeal to one of these Sisters, a Brother must have more than smooth lines and a handsome face. ‘There are a lot of attractive people out there,’ says actress Keshia Knight Pulliam, ‘but not a lot who have their own goals, their own determination.” Conversely, those who buy into that popular misconception don’t consider Super Sisters like Johnson, who divorced a very successful Brother. Or Oprah, who has played games with Stedman Graham for years? In essence, many “together Brothers,” conclude that ego-tripping Sisters have been miseducated to embrace White, elitist values, sans a descendent of slave’s perspective. Thus, to paraphrase the Holy Bible, as people think, so are they. Need we answer the question, “Are Black Women ‘Black?”

Can you buy this? Even more so do Black women know that they are being used to emasculate their own men? Do they enjoy it? I think some do and then there are those that are fatherless and ignorant of being PIMPED (on both sides of the coin)  

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 9:33am

The more I think about married Black men with a family to support being forced into unemployment, the more I get angry. This is really nothing new. It has been this way since African slaves were freed. To deny employment to Black men is like trying to emasculate them. Some white people have always tried to emasculate the brothers.  They give our women more money, more opportunities, more fake hair, skin bleach and make up, and then give them more freedom. We as Black men have to deal with these sisters. I had to catch myself one day from really charging up this fake hair bleached out skin sister who thought I was a floor mat. We where in a large room full of white people. I wanted to really talk bad to her just to show her that no female controls me. I wanted to make here feel like a fool, but I caught myself. I felt sorry for her because she needed to put somebody down to make her fake self feel better.

Edited by BIGGMike
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 08 2005 at 9:22am

It's really rough on a Brother. I feel what you saying too. There are so many Black men who are being descriminated against right now. A brother that already has a child/children and is married already too has the hardest time. I suggest that brother starts looking at getting a degree or certified in some trade. GO BACK TO SCHOOL so that a brother can compete. I know I did, and have one more class to take before I graduate. 

Also I would look at starting my own business. Work for yourself. I owned my own business for a few years. My two cousins and uncle worked for me and I still had plenty profit to make a big knots in both of my pockets.  I owned a meat vending business just a few years ago. Did well for myself too. There is nothing like working for yourself and coming home with a pocket full of money that Bush can't touch, CASH, not a pay check! Some white people try to block and hate, but we have to be smart. We have to use all that extra time afforded by unemployment to think of a master plan. I know it's not easy but married Black men will have to be very smart. The division of th black family is related to a black womans employment and their mates unemployment.

Whatever an unemployed brother do, he should never wait on any one to solve his issue. Low self esteem is the hardest thing to overcome. The best way to do it is to pray and pray some more, then get up, turn off the TV, shave, take a bath, and do something other than sit at home feeling sorry for yourself. Go, do, move around, get outside, get some sun or day light, and find something productive to do. I was unemployed for a year. I have a college degree, have administrative skills, have manual labor skills, very attractive, strong, young, and smart too, but no one would hire me. I sat around for the first month still angry about being layed off. Then I went into a deep depression.

God knows I wanted to hurt somebody for not giving me a job. All five of my college educated Male cousins were also unemployed at the same time I was. I look and looked, and looked and looked and never even got a phone call. That really pissed me off. I got so pissed off that I started my own business. I got real aggressive, nobody and nothing would stop me from making some money! This is the mind set you have to have to "Go Out and Get It and Come Home With It". That's what my dad would say.  Being a Black Man is Being Hungry. "They" want to starve you out!

Edited by BIGGMike

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 6:05pm
Hey BiggMike what do you propose to the ones who do not have a job, have a kid or kids,  trying to get a job but can not get one really trying to man up take resposibility and get married and all.
King of ATL BABY
BIGGMike View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 4:45pm

It's also true for Black males too. Many Black Men will not marry either. Why marry? What sense does it make to marry if you can't find a job? Black males are taught to be the head of the house by their mothers but when it's time to step up, few companies will hire a Black man. A homosexual has a better chance of getting hired than a heterosexaul Black male. Homo's will not marry either, if they do, they will cheat and give their Black woman AIDS/HIV.

Brothers can't afford a wife and children. A brother will run from marriage if his wife is gonna make more money, have more freedom, have more opportunities to make money, and white people accept the Black women more than a Black man. What man wants to submit to a female when his own mother has taught him to "be a real man." We all know that being a real man includes taking care of your family and stepping up to be the head of the house. Not in a Black family. It's rare.

Brother without a job is a brother without a wife. He will do better being a player and staying single. This way he can have as many women as he wants and have no financial responsiblity. The racism and sexism going on in corporate America is destroying the Black race. It's too bad some people are too blind to see it. I remember when a brother had a 50/50 chance of getting a corporate job, not any more. A brother can barely get a job scraping gum off the side walk. How much do you think that will pay. Not enogh to be a "Real Man." Your chance is slim to none if your skin is dark and you are a male.

Your girldfriend or wife has a better chance of making more money and have better business opportunities. It's true all over America. why Because a Black female is a Double Minority. A female and black. Human Resorce directors can just hire a Sister and say they have two minorities. Where does that leave Black males? No wife and no job!

Edited by BIGGMike

Direct Link To This Post Posted: November 07 2005 at 3:10pm
true! I feel you on that.  It depends on what choices we all make.  For better or for worse.  Great topic
King of ATL BABY
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic